Quote Originally Posted by bjanalyst View Post
If I include more negative indices the story for the play all would have been different. And my KO system beat that HO2 w ASC for the back counting which is what I designed the system for in the first place. So I have a system that came very close for the play all mainly because not many negative indices included and beat that HO2 w ASC for back coning and to you that is failing miserably? I am not sure what your definition of success is.
You still don't get it. The advantage is not in the playing indices especially for shoe games. You are wasting time just trying to add more negative indices to KO. You can add more indices to your KO system but it doesn't guaranteed that it will increase SCORE. Remember to add late surrender this time to the simulation. I don't think Gronbog simulated the Hi-OPT II ASC with full indices anyway. I think he simulated Hi-OPT II ASC and your KO system with the same amount of indices. If Hi-OPT II ASC is simulated with full indices the SCORE would be even higher. Also, you can't force indices in KO if the full set of indices for KO is only 74 you can't make it 100 indices. It is still a fair comparison in that situation.