See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Loss Training

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyth View Post
    Are you saying that we are expected to lose half of our sessions? I feel like you have misinterpreted my meaning with the word "win"?

Oh, I think you probably mean per "shuffled set of decks"?
    Of the over 7,000 sessions that I have detailed results from we won at about 60% of the SESSIONS. Almost all of those SESSIONS were played with positive counts skewed in our favor (BP call in at True 2) which promoted high variance.
    Luck is nothing more than probability taken personally!

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    Of the over 7,000 sessions that I have detailed results from we won at about 60% of the SESSIONS. Almost all of those SESSIONS were played with positive counts skewed in our favor (BP call in at True 2) which promoted high variance.
    Makes little sense to talk about what percentage of "sessions" anyone wins without defining how long a session is! Anyway, see BJA3, bottom of page 21, for some guidance.

Don