See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Define discipline

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    Flirting is form of flattery. The person being flirted with, should take it as a compliment. Now, if something crosses a line, to where that person, feels offended then they should speak up. I haven't met Red, but I get the feeling she can handle herself.

Now, if Ouchez's flirting with Red, offends you for some reason, I guess you have the right to say so, as you did, as it's a free country (and message board to some extent). But, you don't have the right to be rude and disrespectful in doing so. The first four words of you post is just that and unnecessarily so. Ouchez is an experienced, veteran AP, who by participating on this site helps and benefits many, many other players, myself included. It offends me that you showed him such little regard and blatant disrespect as you did.
    Hey guys, it's time I chime in here. I have a great sense of humor and at my age I am actually flattered by the flirting. I too can be a big flirt but I just like to have fun too. I am quite capable of defending myself if any situations get out if control. I appreciate the attempts of being accepted on this forum as I have learned much and met some what I hope to be lifetime friends. It's hard typing all this on my cell phone so carry on gents and lighten up.

Banned or Suspended

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    User is banned, content deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    She rides a motorcycle too?
    Damn, can she ever ride it (the Harley!)

Banned or Suspended

User is banned, content deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    ...while riding my Harley.
    The temp where she lives is probably under 15 degrees F today so I think the Harley is in winter storage.

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    Old Harley gets real hot when between her legs.
    You are all killing me!!!

TThree, delete some messages, your memory is full.

Best,
    Ouchez
    Last edited by Ouchez; 03-20-2013 at 05:54 PM.

Blog Entries

Truthiness, one more nasty post and you're out.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by truthiness View Post
    I don't think I was rude calling him an old man. Somewhere he posted himself that he's in his 60s with grandkids. I realize that different people have different taste. To me, people especially married people just don't have my respect when they flirt shamelessly. It's disrespectful for the woman too because they make it sound like beauty is all women have. If you have learned anything from his posts, good for you. All I can remember from his posts are sex and SKILLZ and BALLZ. Enough said.
    Flagrant disrespect for El Jefe will not make you a lot of friends here. You underestimate his understanding of the game, and the value of his sharing it, at your peril.
    "Wait a minute. How do you beat someone to death with their own skull? That doesn't seem physically possible." "That's what Jimmy kept screaming: 'This doesn't seem physically possible!'"

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I don't think I was rude calling him an old man. Somewhere he posted himself that he's in his 60s with grandkids. I realize that different people have different taste. To me, people especially married people just don't have my respect when they flirt shamelessly. It's disrespectful for the woman too because they make it sound like beauty is all women have. If you have learned anything from his posts, good for you. All I can remember from his posts are sex and SKILLZ and BALLZ. Enough said.
    If this is all you've picked up from his posts I feel sorry for you. He has offered so much to other players over the last several years and his posts are always factual and honest. I learned this racket many years ago through the school of hard knocks and it was Ouchez that befriended me and opened my eyes to this world that you obviously take for granted. There are a bunch of us here that are "old" and being able to find humor in life is a blessing not something that should be ridiculed. You should be grateful people like Ouchez are here at your disposal...MM
    Last edited by mathman; 03-21-2013 at 06:39 AM.

Mr. XYZ, Could you please step away from the table? You are no longer welcome to play Blackjack. You are too talented of a player. You can play Craps, Slots or any other game but you cannot play Blackjack.

truthiness deserves some slack here (there was a time when we all thought 60 was old!)

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by muffdiver View Post
    truthiness deserves some slack here (there was a time when we all thought 60 was old!)
    I still think 60 is old! I live with a guy in his 50's and I think 50 is old! It wasn't long ago that I thought 30 was old, but have recently changed my mind on that.

I am kidding (somewhat), but that's not the point. The point is you don't refer to people like that. I don't walk up to the little old lady at the corner and say, "can I help you across the street old lady". Truthiness deserves no slack because it was clear by the way he posted, that he meant it as disrespect, which is now doublely clear from his follow-up post.

Strange that it bothers KJ and not those of us that ARE in our 50's and 60's. I'm not that "touchy" and obviously, neither are most others.

Wow, I have many may more astounding attributes with beauty being the last on the list. Ouchez and I have been friends on this forum for quite some time and I take his flirting with a grain of salt. Ouchez has given me AP advice on numerous occasions and I trust him explicitly. Having an electronics degree has
    exposed me into a non-traditional female occupation and I have had to put up with bs my whole life. If I let every little comment, snide remark or flirtatious advancements get in my way well then I wouldn't be able to play blackjack as well as I do now would I?

Have a great day everyone and good cards to all!

Thread closed, re-open a new one that pertains to blackjack! Good day

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast