See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Card Counting System! (CAC2 + CAC2 Enhanced)

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramazeka View Post
    I paid for the full purchase of the system. You can get it from Norm.
    Regarding charity for refugees from Ukraine, give me a usdt wallet and I will quickly transfer the money to you.
    Gramazeka
    Just returned from a quick trip. I’ll talk to my son tomorrow regarding the crypto wallet. I know he has an account or 2 and perhaps we can use one of them.

Now, for some facts that I believe to be true, but I don’t guarantee they’re 100% accurate.

Outside of Ukraine and prior to the current crisis, Canada is home to the largest Ukrainian population in the world - approximately 1.4 million citizens - grandparents, their sons daughters and their children. This community is actively involved in procuring aid for their brethren. I believe Canada has absorbed about 100,000 Ukrainians who have fled the carnage.

The Province I live in I believe has attracted about 40,000 of the total. Of this amount, about 20,000 have settled in my city. They’re both Federal and Provincial support programs designed to aid in housing, employment and language support programs. Many are already English speaking to at least some degree and many to a great degree.

The influx has created strains in terms of housing and medical, however, both Provincial and Federal representatives have espoused ongoing support and their does not appear to be any serious opposition to this support. In my day to day activities, I have bumped into many of these mainly young individuals employed in various services. They are articulate, presentable and doing their best to earn their way.

When the current crisis ends, I’m sure that at least some of these individuals will return home while others will choose to stay. In any event, loved ones will join their families here while others will return to rejoin their husbands and fathers. In our prelim search, there is no shortage of organizations procuring support for our new citizens. My wife and I simply have to investigate the best investment opportunities for your donation.

Freightman

Quote Originally Posted by Gramazeka View Post
    I paid for the full purchase of the system. You can get it from Norm.
    Regarding charity for refugees from Ukraine, give me a usdt wallet and I will quickly transfer the money to you.
    @Norm
    please email to
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    They are articulate, presentable and doing their best to earn their way.

Freightman

Thank you. Let me add - my nation is people with excellent genetics who love purity and beauty. They do not create any problems for the state that accepted them in terms of rampant crime.
    "Don't Cast Your Pearls Before Swine" (Jesus)

CAC, Norm
    Im currently mentoring an enthusiastic player, capitalized adequately for red chip and for green chip utilizing concepts of replenishable bankroll.

He is comfortable with hi lo - I think he would be a very good subject for CAC 2. I’ve recycled my CAC 2 from trash, have been gifted part 2. I have not yet discussed any concepts as such.

Are there issues copy pasting specific tidbits for him. If he likes what he sees, I would then encourage him to purchase parts 1 and 2. Note I have not yet reviewed part 2.

I will be emailing him sometime this evening regarding CVCX sims he ran for me for evaluation.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    CAC, Norm
    Im currently mentoring an enthusiastic player, capitalized adequately for red chip and for green chip utilizing concepts of replenishable bankroll.

He is comfortable with hi lo - I think he would be a very good subject for CAC 2. I’ve recycled my CAC 2 from trash, have been gifted part 2. I have not yet discussed any concepts as such.

Are there issues copy pasting specific tidbits for him. If he likes what he sees, I would then encourage him to purchase parts 1 and 2. Note I have not yet reviewed part 2.

I will be emailing him sometime this evening regarding CVCX sims he ran for me for evaluation.
    I appreciate your good intentions, and I ask you not to misunderstand me, but I don't think it's a good idea to copy and paste excerpts from a private document.
    If you want to verbally discuss the merits of the system with him, I have no problem with that. On the other hand, if he's comfortable with Hi-Lo,
    why would he want to switch to CAC2?

Sincerely,
    Cac
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Cacarulo View Post
    I appreciate your good intentions, and I ask you not to misunderstand me, but I don't think it's a good idea to copy and paste excerpts from a private document.
    If you want to verbally discuss the merits of the system with him, I have no problem with that. On the other hand, if he's comfortable with Hi-Lo,

Sincerely,
    Cac
    but I don't think it's a good idea to copy and paste excerpts from a private document.
    Verbal works

On the other hand, if he's comfortable with Hi-Lo,
    hmmm, earn 10% more or work 10% less - take your pick

No offence - not the worlds greatest sales pitch

No offence - not the worlds greatest sales pitch
    I'm not offended. But if you want to tell him that with CAC2, he will get between 10% and 12% more than with Hi-Lo, that's no problem.

Sincerely,
    Cac

Quote Originally Posted by Cacarulo View Post
    I'm not offended. But if you want to tell him that with CAC2, he will get between 10% and 12% more than with Hi-Lo, that's no problem.

Sincerely,
    Cac
    I thought should be more than 15%(12 + 3) ?

When compare CAC2 to Hi-Lo, the % increase = (23.76-21.19)/21.19 = 12.13%.

With CAC2 Enhanced, you mentioned that the increment is about 3 to 6 % or even more, so total increment should more than 15%.

Am I missing something ?

Quote Originally Posted by James989 View Post
    I thought should be more than 15%(12 + 3) ?

When compare CAC2 to Hi-Lo, the % increase = (23.76-21.19)/21.19 = 12.13%.

With CAC2 Enhanced, you mentioned that the increment is about 3 to 6 % or even more, so total increment should more than 15%.

Am I missing something ?
    No, you're not missing anything. I provided you with the ECAC2 percentages over CAC2 for a 1-16 spread.
    The following is a slightly more descriptive table of the differences.

Code:

Ranges 1-12 1-16
    ECAC2 over HI-LO 15.3% to 19.1% 14.0% to 17.4%
    CAC2 over HI-LO 12.0% 11.0%
    ECAC2 over CAC2 3.3% to 6.7% 3.0% to 6.0%
    Hope this helps.

Sincerely,
    Cac

As suggested by Gman, it’s more convincing if you could release the count tag numbers you assigned for each card value. Congratulations to CAC!
    CAC2, CAC3, ECAC2, …, many more CACs!

aceside, I did not suggest to release the tag numbers, I said I would be surprised if in 2023 they remain secret. However, I wrote this over three months ago and they haven't been published yet
    Maybe I am conpletely wrong about the secretive nature of humans ...
    G Man

Blog Entries

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I have found over the decades that APs are more honest than some folk think.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I have found over the decades that APs are more honest than some folk think.
    Honesty is definitely one of my flaws as is my humility

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast