Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: really?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    I like to play it with M&Ms, that way I get to eat them
    Quote Originally Posted by sagefr0g View Post
    wrong thread, that's plus ev
    A man after my own heart.
    Last edited by AP2win; 02-09-2013 at 01:14 AM.

Banned or Suspended

User is banned, content deleted.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Really

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    So, in other words, you confess to being a statistical-illiterate?
    Don't feel bad, most people have little appreciation for statistical logic.
    If I through that bag of marbles at you, statistically speaking, the black ones should hurt more than the white ones, because there are more black marbles in the bag.
    Last edited by falling star; 02-10-2013 at 02:52 PM. Reason: To add an s to word one

Quote Originally Posted by falling star View Post
    If I through that bag of marbles at you, statistically speaking, the black ones should hurt more than the white ones, because there are more black marbles in the bag.
    Threats not allowed here!!

Banned or Suspended

User is banned, content deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by falling star View Post
    I may taken advantage of the moment to poke fun at all counters. My apology Sage. I knew exactly what you meant.
    i just don't believe in pre-advantage, only post-advantage. In tennis, the score keeper will say advantage so and so but only after the advantage is won. It's not much, but it's how I see things.
    I hope I don't get a warning, but FS, are u fuc@#ing retarded? You believe in post-advantage? So you get an advantage after the cards are dealt? Wow that makes sense, too bad u cant place ur bet after u see that u have 21.

There are ploppies that never played before. There are ploppies that have it all worked out that the flow of the cards and everyone playing 'right' is the key. There are ploppies that can't stop gambling and losing, play like they never played before, and will use the flow of the cards and not playin right and any other reason to blame others for their losses...and there's you. I think ur here because u want to know how to win. And u came here and saw there was nothing magical about it, nothing easy, and that's not what u wanted to see. Ur just a regular ploppy at the table. Out of everyone in this forum, I am one of the people w/the most experience operating w/absolutely zero cover. Completely obvious to the whole world what I'm doing, anyone w/half a brain can figure it out in two minutes. Yet no one ever does, unless they are doin it too, or they are especially sharp. They don't figure it out cuz their ploppy brains cant recognize or acknowledge it as better than their system. Youre the type who thinks I'm the idiot, while u lose and I win. Youre the type who sees it as I'm doing all these things like not playing hands randomly, randomly jumping to two hands...just to try and get an advantage, where all i'm doing is screwing up everything for you. Then u lose and it's my fault, pretty much oblivious to the fact that Ive been winning...or on a bad day, staying close to even. On those real bad days, ugh, the ploppy logic is right just like a broken clock.

That's how you see things, thru ploppy eyes. Maybe you don't realize it, but it is. You're an idiot. You use words like ameliorate and sycophant to make yourself sound smart, but u actually use these words improperly and out of context. Ameliorate should have been alleviate. And the way u talk makes me think u have a mental issue, much like the degenerate form of the ploppy. Ur not fooling anybody; most people here are smart, some of us have advanced degrees. Ur a: Ploppy of the the 4th Kind.
    Last edited by Boz; 02-10-2013 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Youre the type who thinks I'm the idiot, while u lose and I win. Youre the type who sees it as I'm doing all these things like not playing hands randomly, randomly jumping to two hands...just to try and get and get an advantage, where all i'm doing is screwing up everything for you. Then u lose and it's my fault, pretty much oblivious to the fact that Ive been winning..
    After a while of this kind of abuse do you ever tell the ploppy that if he is such an expert how come he keeps buying in for more money and I have a huge stack of chips for a small buy in? It really pisses them off to the point that they move to another table. Normally I try to resist the impulse. Some of them go, "Oh sure you win a lot but your screwing it up for everyone else". Then I say something like I am not going to play my hand stupid because you think you know what the next card will be. If you are concerned about it ask me what I am going to do and I will tell you so you can do the stupid move that saves everyone else. Usually if they don't leave after that they either tone it down or shut up.

I once had a ploppy stand on 22 v 7 because he wanted to get revenge and screw me up. I really had to try hard not to laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    I once had a ploppy stand on 22 v 7 because he wanted to get revenge and screw me up. I really had to try hard not to laugh.
    Stand on 22? Did he win?

Okay, I know you meant "12."

After a while of this kind of abuse do you ever tell the ploppy that if he is such an expert how come he keeps buying in for more money and I have a huge stack of chips for a small buy in? It really pisses them off to the point that they move to another table. Normally I try to resist the impulse. Some of them go, "Oh sure you win a lot but your screwing it up for everyone else". Then I say something like I am not going to play my hand stupid because you think you know what the next card will be. If you are concerned about it ask me what I am going to do and I will tell you so you can do the stupid move that saves everyone else. Usually if they don't leave after that they either tone it down or shut up.

It's a tough game. None of us gets a pass. I've experienced many of the same things you mentioned. I try to stay focused. It's a never ending battle.

Quote Originally Posted by AP2win View Post
    Stand on 22? Did he win?

Okay, I know you meant "12."
    I meant 2 2, he didn't split the twos, he didn't hit the 4. He stayed to mess me up. I thought that was pretty funny and then the dealer got 17 instead of busting so I won my DD that turned into an 18. I was trying so hard not to laugh.

I meant 2 2, he didn't split the twos, he didn't hit the 4. He stayed to mess me up. I thought that was pretty funny and then the dealer got 17 instead of busting so I won my DD that turned into an 18. I was trying so hard not to laugh.
    Sorry. I usually put a comma between two card values so I read it incorrectly. I'm still learning the standard abbreviations used on the forum. Sounds like he got exactly what he deserved.

I pointed out he had a pair of twos when he did it. He said you mess me up so now I am going to mess you up. I just said play the hand however you want, I don't care. You are as likely to help me as hurt me either way. I just wanted you to know what you had before the dealer played his hand. I tried to explain that no card is the dealers card and the next card is the next players card until he waives it off but it fell on deaf ears. He honestly thought the person he was messing up was me and not himself.

It takes all kinds. Most sensible people would just leave if they were that offended by your play. People leave my table all the time because they think that my shifting between zero, one, or two hands (when possible) messes up the flow.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast