Thread: 100% Profit Boost

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Late last night Dk sneaked in a mini promotion where you could get $55 in free play and a couple of 100% profit boosts for only a $1,000 in play.

Okay, now I have a couple of 100% profit boosts and don't know how to use them. I do all my betting on NFL football so what would be the best way way to use them? Any advice?

Oh by the way, I just made Onyx for 2023. They still give 500 DK dollars when you make it.
    What’s max bet on the boost? If you’re looking for guaranteed money, best way is to find ‘low hold” bets…one where the odds add to, or near, zero. (ex., +300/-300) I use OddsJam for that. You want to use the boost on the positive odds..the higher the better and then put a hedge bet on the negative odds side on another book. If you find good odds, you’ll get about 50% guaranteed on what you bet on the positive odds, per boost (ex., $50 max bet would net about $25 guaranteed). If you want to gamble a little (I don’t with these), maybe take a favorite on anytime TD or 1st TD scorer…then you’ll get a favorite at great odds.
    Last edited by Old new guy; 10-05-2022 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Spelling