Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: 100% Profit Boost

  1. #1


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    100% Profit Boost

    Late last night Dk sneaked in a mini promotion where you could get $55 in free play and a couple of 100% profit boosts for only a $1,000 in play.

    Okay, now I have a couple of 100% profit boosts and don't know how to use them. I do all my betting on NFL football so what would be the best way way to use them? Any advice?

    Oh by the way, I just made Onyx for 2023. They still give 500 DK dollars when you make it.

  2. #2


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Late last night Dk sneaked in a mini promotion where you could get $55 in free play and a couple of 100% profit boosts for only a $1,000 in play.

    Okay, now I have a couple of 100% profit boosts and don't know how to use them. I do all my betting on NFL football so what would be the best way way to use them? Any advice?

    Oh by the way, I just made Onyx for 2023. They still give 500 DK dollars when you make it.
    What’s max bet on the boost? If you’re looking for guaranteed money, best way is to find ‘low hold” bets…one where the odds add to, or near, zero. (ex., +300/-300) I use OddsJam for that. You want to use the boost on the positive odds..the higher the better and then put a hedge bet on the negative odds side on another book. If you find good odds, you’ll get about 50% guaranteed on what you bet on the positive odds, per boost (ex., $50 max bet would net about $25 guaranteed). If you want to gamble a little (I don’t with these), maybe take a favorite on anytime TD or 1st TD scorer…then you’ll get a favorite at great odds.
    Last edited by Old new guy; 10-05-2022 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Spelling

  3. #3


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Old new guy View Post
    What’s max bet on the boost? If you’re looking for guaranteed money, best way is to find ‘low hold” bets…one where the odds add to, or near, zero. (ex., +300/-300) I use OddsJam for that. You want to use the boost on the positive odds..the higher the better and then put a hedge bet on the negative odds side on another book. If you find good odds, you’ll get about 50% guaranteed on what you bet on the positive odds, per boost (ex., $50 max bet would net about $25 guaranteed). If you want to gamble a little (I don’t with these), maybe take a favorite on anytime TD or 1st TD scorer…then you’ll get a favorite at great odds.
    The max bet on the boost was $50, and I lost both the bets I made. I've been running really bad lately, both at blackjack and on sports betting. I lost the last 5 sports bets I made, but a couple of them were only $2 free bets that they gave me. To top matters off in the pick 5 promotion I only got 1 out of 5 right.

    Well, anyway I'm starting another $100,000 play promotion. However, you only get $500 in free credits for the $100,000 play so it is basically just break even. However for each $25,000 you play in this promotion you get a 100% profit boost with max this time up to $250. At $250 a shot I don't even feel like playing it, but I suppose I can make smaller bets.

    Hope you are doing better than me.

  4. #4


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Another 100% profit boost down the drain. Lost my last 6 football bets.

    Still have 4 more 100% profit boosts left.
    Last edited by Midwest Player; 10-13-2022 at 09:56 PM.

  5. #5


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Another 100% profit boost down the drain. Lost my last 6 football bets.

    Still have 4 more 100% profit boosts left.
    Why aren’t you playing them for guaranteed money? Having a $250 max is very valuable guaranteed.

  6. #6


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Old new guy View Post
    Why aren’t you playing them for guaranteed money? Having a $250 max is very valuable guaranteed.
    I wasn't sure just how to do it, but I gave it a try anyway. Is this the OddsJam calculator you mentioned?
    https://oddsjam.com/betting-calculat...rage-hedge-bet

    Anyway I made 4 money line $250 100% boost bets on DK, and also 4 on the other side on another site. We will see what happens. However, I think I would be better off if I just bet them on DK assuming I would win at least 2 of the 4.
    Last edited by Midwest Player; 10-15-2022 at 11:19 PM.

  7. #7


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    I wasn't sure just how to do it, but I gave it a try anyway. Is this the OddsJam calculator you mentioned?
    https://oddsjam.com/betting-calculat...rage-hedge-bet

    Anyway I made 4 money line $250 100% boost bets on DK, and also 4 on the other side on another site. We will see what happens. However, I think I would be better off if I just bet them on DK assuming I would win at least 2 of the 4.
    Email those bets to me and I’ll look at it. [email protected]. Also, I think you know you shouldn’t assume you’ll win 2 of 4. And if you did, they would probably be favorites, so you’d only win a portion of two of the boosts, and zero on the other two. I’ll answer your OddsJam question in email.
    Last edited by Old new guy; 10-16-2022 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Addition

  8. #8


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Old new guy View Post
    Email those bets to me and I’ll look at it. [email protected]. Also, I think you know you shouldn’t assume you’ll win 2 of 4. And if you did, they would probably be favorites, so you’d only win a portion of two of the boosts, and zero on the other two. I’ll answer your OddsJam question in email.
    Email sent. I listed the Packers twice. The second Packers on the other side should have been the Jets. The numbers are correct.

  9. #9


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    These 4 100% profit boost bets I made consisted of $2,360 in wagers and a payout of $2,690 for a net of $330. If I played it right I would have done better.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Location
    You can contact me at: [email protected]
    Posts
    29


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    wow I really admire you guys, that can use bonuses, for me I always saw bonuses only to lock your chips or incetivise you to loose. Are the casinos happy when you just go in, use bonuses then leave? No problems getting your money out?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tko method and profit
    By Vandammage in forum General Blackjack Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-11-2020, 11:11 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

About Blackjack: The Forum

BJTF is an advantage player site based on the principles of comity. That is, civil and considerate behavior for the mutual benefit of all involved. The goal of advantage play is the legal extraction of funds from gaming establishments by gaining a mathematic advantage and developing the skills required to use that advantage. To maximize our success, it is important to understand that we are all on the same side. Personal conflicts simply get in the way of our goals.