Laughing my ass off, your response was weak. You might know more than I do about blackjack, but you don't know more than I do about the law.

Except for Norm and Don, we are anonymous in this forum and do not know each others true identities. Since I don't know who you are, and neither does anyone else, no one can damage your personal reputation by responding to your anonymous post. And even if you decided to try and file a libel suit against someone for something they posted here, any competent legal defense counsel would argue that you lack standing to file the suit because your personal reputation can not be damaged by postings you find objectionable in an anonymous forum.

For example, if someone posted that Norm or Don were tax frauds, then they would have standing to file a libel suit because they elected to use their real names and might be able to win a libel case if they could prove their personal reputations were damaged as a result.

However, you and I (and any other anonymous member) would not be able to prove such a case since we are anonymous.