Quote Originally Posted by Ustonzen View Post
Tarzan and i dont know each other. To think such a high level count would be completely mitigated by 75% penetration is to be willfully obtuse. Plus a lot of variance can happen in those last cards which could cause some very lucrative and exotic plays - random does not mean even distribution.

All the anti advanced count talk always has this undertone of threatened insecurity - maybe youre not good enough just the way you are - maybe pain and fear and effort are required for growth - maybe you have to make yourself uncomfortable - maybe you should pull yourself up to a higher level rather than try to pull things that are above you down because it makes you feel like youre better without having to do any actual work.
Challenge yourself - not the validity of things currently beyond your grasp
I like how you just leave out how many deck you're playing against and just say 75%. 75% in what? Be specific if you're even going to bother to counter what I said. Im specifically talking about 6-8 deck shoe games. You're just another fake player that doesn't put the hours in to understand the game. And to clear up the matter, I dont use hi-lo, I use a level 3 count, but side counting 6-8 deck shoe games or using tarzan counts or gordon counts are plain useless. You will soon find out, unless there's some type of bias in there.