See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Practice sessions

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    I practice while I'm at work watching movies or at home while drinking.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Do you use the drills or actual game play, do you measure by number of rounds, time, etc? Just trying to get an idea of what the more experienced players have found to be the most effective way to practice.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustonzen View Post
    He has one of those text to speech programs vocalize all of moses posts

That would sure beat water boarding by a long shot.

Moses relax take it easy, it is a joke.

One I learned my level one count, I never ever practiced at home. I do make mistakes but that is due to age and fatigue.

I practice whatever I feel like for as long as I feel like. I like to focus on areas I feel need attention, or on things I want to improve. I can't really give time allotments because I have no idea. Almost no one should train like me.
    Last edited by Bubbles; 09-30-2017 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    I practice whatever I feel like for as long as I feel like. I like to focus on areas I feel need attention, or on things I want to improve. I can't really give time allotments because I have no idea. Almost no one should train like me.
    Thanks for the input Fenix, much appreciated.

Card counting is not hard. My mistakes come from deck estimation, under-betting, errors in deviations (particularly soft hands and doubling at various counts) and concerns about heat.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    My mistakes come from deck estimation, under-betting, errors in deviations (particularly soft hands and doubling at various counts) and concerns about heat.
    You and your potential patients should be happy you are not a brain surgeon!

These are NOT trivial errors! This is like saying " I can almost count cards!".
    Luck is nothing more than probability taken personally!

Card counting is not hard. My mistakes come from deck estimation, under-betting, errors in deviations (particularly soft hands and doubling at various counts) and concerns about heat.
    I understand that the actual counting part is not rocket science, but it still requires practice, plus you have all the other stuff, some of which you mention, that also needs a lot of practice to first get to a competent level and then to maintain/improve, hence why I'm interested to hear from people who have succeeded and what they found most effective in doing so.

How come you don't practice on CVBJ at home? Surely it can only help decrease the errors you mention and increase the amount EV you are actually generating?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12