See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Questions for Don

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    You mentioned ZG. He spent time in federal prison specifically for conning people. One of multiple cons. Forbes considered it one of the largest ever, until Madoff. You mentioned MM. Is there anyone that doesn't think he's not a conman? Have you seen his spiels? His own followers are now calling him that. I do not smear people.

If you delete your post, I'll delete my response. You're not doing these people any favors.
    Opinions are not facts, Norm. You're allowing RS to goad me with his response about smearing, you in fact smeared MM calling him a Con Man, to which he's never been convicted. All opinions aside, that's a smear.

ZG if I'm not mistaken, took a please that did not involve being convicted of conning an individual. Correct me if I'm wrong, you likely have all that information printed out at your home.

Moral of the story is, regardless on whether or not the shoe fits, you still said it, maliciously about the two of them, and for at least one of them it is technically false.

You, sir, for the 5th page so far, may lock the thread and go to email if you desire, but lets not escape the fact that you did, INDEED, smear one or more individuals, as defined by that troll RollingStoned, to whom you have not punished for his name calling, ever.

AND AGAIN I REMIND YOU, this is about current members, Norm, not the three former ones mentioned. You, yourself, keep dragging this back to them, not I. I mention a name once, and you get all wound up with excitement.

Settle it down, get back into focus. You allow guys like RS here to talk trash on this forum like they are above reproach, but take action when its against yourself. This is inconsistent. This hurts the forum, this is the only point that matters in the discussion between us. You know what I want you to do, you know what my issue is, you know with whom, yet you continue to gossip the other mention, and ignore the issue. This isn't high school. Lock the thread already.

Blog Entries

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    You do know the the real ZG story. And, I can't imagine why you bring up the confidence man MM. There exist numerous conmen in the gambling field that have never been convicted. They are still conmen.

As for talking trash, you have been doing this consistently. In fact, your behavior is nearly identical to what got you nuked at WoV. You are lucky here. At WoV, one is quickly banned for attacking moderators. I exempt myself from being the target of personal attacks. Always have. Otherwise, you would have been suspended long ago. In any case, your posts are becoming more and more disruptive, as other members have pointed out. I often rely on their opinions when it comes to actions. I suggest that you get back into focus. As for me, I have every right to once every 200 or so lies told about me to respond. Otherwise, people will think my silence means I admit to the lies.
    Last edited by Norm; 05-31-2017 at 03:53 PM.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Again, if you delete your posts, I'll delete mine. You are not doing these folks or yourself any favors.
    Last edited by Norm; 05-31-2017 at 03:51 PM.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Again, if you delete your posts, I'll delete mine. You are not doing these folks or yourself any favors.
    And you certainly aren't doing yourself any favors by continuing to talk about players that have been banned from this forum with whom you have a personal vendetta with. Pretending for a moment that there's some kind of tit for tat affair between us is childish. I don't care to delete my posts, I care for you to moderate the forum. Again, as I've now stated at least half a dozen times, Norm, my point is about your moderating, not this side tangent you keep arguing back to about ZG, KJ, and MM.

Lock the thread already and move on if that's what you want. If you're going to threaten me with a suspension, however, you're more than welcome to do so. You've certainly axed more "productive" members from your forum before. Just do me the favor of making it permanent, I'm a grown ass man and will not be treated like some scolded 5 year old in a corner.

What I find hilarious, though, is that you're saying I need to get this back in focus, when I've been stating that for quite a few pages now. This, Norm, is exactly how KJ and ZG have described your actions and demeanor.

There are for more "disruptive" posters than I on this forum, and few who rival me in total AP knowledge. Swing that Axe and let the heads roll.

Also, Nice edits there.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    "Can't we all just get along" -- Rodney King

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mama View Post
    "Can't we all just get along" -- Rodney King
    Apparently not. Norm wants to make an enemy of me.

Banned or Suspended

Ex. I respectfully disagree. Norm doesnt want to make an enemy of you. You are not afraid to stand up for what you believe in. Thats a good thing. You don't bow down to those against you with their condescending quips. That's a good thing. You are a little pissed off. That's a normal thing. But asking to be banned. That's a bad thing. There will never be a balance without a voice to the left. But just a suggestion, put the past in the past.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    Ex. I respectfully disagree. Norm doesnt want to make an enemy of you. You are not afraid to stand up for what you believe in. Thats a good thing. You don't bow down to those against you with condescending quips. That's a good thing. You are a little off. That's a normal thing. But asking to be banned. That's a bad thing. There will never be a balance without a voice to the left. But just a suggestion, put the past in the past.
    I'm not asking him to ban me, I'm responding to his thinly veiled threat.

I don't need this site, I've taken many hiatuses from it in the past for the same nonsense. If he so desires to suspend me, all I ask is that he make it permanent.

Banned or Suspended

I don't "need" it either. But it's sort of fun, interesting, and educational. But if only the bullies have the words, what do we have?

I don't "need" it either. But it's sort of fun, interesting, and educational. But if only the bullies have the words, what do we have?
    I have other forums, Discord, Reddit, Email, etc.

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Exoter175 View Post
    I have other forums, Discord, Reddit, Email, etc.
    Just sayin. I think you have more in you than to run away.

Just sayin. I think you have more in you than to run away.
    Its not running away if I'm maintaining my integrity by not allowing little shits like RollingStoned who admittedly don't even play blackjack, and certainly at my level, condescend, name call, and all around talk shit and troll this forum for the sake of his own entertainment, all the while Norm just allows it, yet gets mad at me for referencing others guys ran off, and smears them, then side tangents the fucking argument and makes it all about them, when its in reality, all about him and how he handles these actions.

Instead, he threatens me, exactly in the same way and manner as described by those he speaks against. The writing is already on the wall, Moses.

I don't "need" it either.
    Are you sure?
    Your +6000 posts in almost 4 years say otherwise.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast