See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions for Don

Blog Entries

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Exoter, there are so many things in your long post that are absolutely incorrect; I wouldn't know where to start. So, I won't. I will simply say that you make far too many assumptions without actual evidence and state far too many falsities based on lack of knowledge or false rumors from often malevolent characters. If you wish to discuss this by e-mail, I will do so. But, I won't clutter this forum with more of this tit-for-tat.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Exoter, there are so many things in your long post that are absolutely incorrect; I wouldn't know where to start. So, I won't. I will simply say that you make far too many assumptions without actual evidence and state far too many falsities based on lack of knowledge or false rumors from often malevolent characters. If you wish to discuss this by e-mail, I will do so. But, I won't clutter this forum with more of this tit-for-tat.
    Then lock it down and start moderating your own forum, Norm. You have both my real email, and my throwaway, you're very much welcome to email me and discuss this.

My point was simply that there are always two sides to every story, and neither side is ever truthful to every detail. There's sides to his story I find a little stretched, and yours, but the bigger issue is that you've had this exact same response to three different people from three wholly different approaches, MM, ZG, and KJ. Its a recurring thing, for you.

Lastly, for everything you believe to be incorrect in my post, as I found in yours, there's a lot of truth.

If you need a link I'll provide it, I believe I left it up for RCJH and anyone else who cared to email me, its an obvious throwaway, no harm no foul leaving it up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Exoter175 View Post
    but the bigger issue is that you've had this exact same response to three different people from three wholly different approaches, MM, ZG, and KJ. Its a recurring thing, for you.
    Umm, you do realize that MM and ZG spent time in federal prison, ZG for massive fraud, and MM for armed bank robbery. KJ has a habit of being kicked off sites. ZG and KJ have been nuked from multiple sites. In fact, both were thrown off of the site that preceded this site. My mistake was ever allowing them here in the first place.

Look, I am an admin of a site. Admins make enemies of people that really aren't built for forums. Most of the people that have been banned here were banned at other forums. I actually have banned a tiny fraction of the people that WoV has banned. But, there are some folk that simply will not accept the fact that other people have different opinions and some folk that don't belong in polite society at all. I didn't want to start this forum and made that clear when Ken closed his, because of the attacks he was receiving. But, I saw no choice. So, it's my fault for being stupid enough to raise my hand and start BJTF.
    Last edited by Norm; 05-30-2017 at 03:38 PM.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Umm, you do realize that MM and ZG spent time in federal prison, ZG for massive fraud, and MM for armed bank robbery. KJ has a habit of being kicked off sites. ZG and KJ have been nuked from multiple sites. In fact, both were thrown off of the site that preceded this site. My mistake was ever allowing them here in the first place.

Look, I am an admin of a site. Admins make enemies of people that really aren't built for forums. Most of the people that have been banned here were banned at other forums. I actually have banned a tiny fraction of the people that WoV has banned. But, there are some folk that simply will not accept the fact that other people have different opinions and some folk that don't belong in polite society at all. I didn't want to start this forum and made that clear when Ken closed his, because of the attacks he was receiving. But, I saw no choice. So, it's my fault for being stupid enough to raise my hand and start BJTF.
    Don't patronize us with that last comment, Norm. I understand your argument, but you should know better than to tolerate such a buildup of caustic forum posting, simply because he's in the HoF, or because you don't want to slap a few wrists.

I'm well aware that ZG and MM are felons, and I'm aware that KJ, much like myself, has issues with other forums. I've been banned from WoV myself for BeachBumBabs not liking the fact that I don't lick boots and stand up for my opinion.

Listen, I don't know if you know this or not, but 95% of the time, I refer to this site with great reverence, but there's times on it that turn into utter fucking train wrecks because you could have stopped something from happening, and decided not to act upon it. You can't be the only one with moderator powers here, I'm sure Don can, and perhaps you feel like not stepping on his toes, but it must be done at times, regardless of who is making the posts.

Blog Entries

Don is not a moderator. It's just me at this time. And unlike the claims of some, I only read a fraction of the posts. And this is by far the most active blackjack site. If you have a problem with a post, there is a report icon below every post.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Don is not a moderator. It's just me at this time. And unlike the claims of some, I only read a fraction of the posts. And this is by far the most active blackjack site. If you have a problem with a post, there is a report icon below every post.
    And get accused of violating forum rules for harassing you with reporting all the posts I deem improper? No thanks, not giving you the ability to smear me like you've done to the rest.

Question though, is it true that you Martingale suspended ZenGrifter as a joke before you banned him?

Banned or Suspended

Don is not a moderator. It's just me at this time. And unlike the claims of some, I only read a fraction of the posts. And this is by far the most active blackjack site.
    Well, what in the hell are you doin all day? Lol

I've explained countless times that I'm much more than just a Machine AP, though I am certainly the most knowledgeable in that field.
    Exoter,

Please send me a message or email. I have a question concerning machine play.
    [email protected]

Thanks,

BJP

Blog Entries

And get accused of violating forum rules for harassing you with reporting all the posts I deem improper? No thanks, not giving you the ability to smear me like you've done to the rest.
    What on Earth are you talking about? Name one single instance where I have ever done anything of the sort. I’ve smeared convicted criminals?

Question though, is it true that you Martingale suspended ZenGrifter as a joke before you banned him?
    No. ZG was warned over two dozen times about his behavior. He was making 5-10 posts a day about conspiracy theories. He was suggesting to new players that their progression strategies might make sense. He was advising people take hallucinogenics and rely on instincts. Have you read his site? It's all conspiracy nonsense, not counting the thousands of posts that Jews are evil and the Holocaust never happened. He and his ex were fired from a LV newspaper for running articles claiming that the vapor trails behind jets are poison gases spread by the government to kill people. Why on Earth would you suggest I’m wrong because lifelong scam artists disagree with me?

As for being a moderator, I can't get them because people aren't as stupid as I:

AP.COM: Moderator had his photo posted to Yahoo

BJ21.com: Previous admin had his photo and license plate number posted continuously. As a result, BJ21 deleted thousands of posts on the free area, and about a month later opened one dead forum instead of the several active that existed before.

BJInfo: Site admin was threatened. I won't repeat how. He shut down a great site.

WoV: Three sites are devoted to destroying the admin. Harassment so severe he had to call the police on KJ. Absurd lies posted hundreds of times on seven forums and the LV Sun newspaper.

BJTF: Multiple death threats on ZG's site against me with a Bushmaster assault rifle shortly after the Sandy Hook massacre with the same weapon. He refused to remove them. I contacted the owner of the server and said one more death threat and I'll call the FBI. That ended it. That didn't end KJ's multiple posts about my death and how he would celebrate it, or Shack's death. Absurd lies posted hundreds of times on seven forums.

I really do not understand your point. You seem to be defending convicted criminals and paranoids who simply can’t get along. And, you expect me to do something about posts you don't like – but refuse to even tell me what posts I’m supposed to moderate.
    Last edited by Norm; 05-30-2017 at 05:46 PM.

Banned or Suspended

Take hallucinogenics and rely on instincts? Get naked and howl at the moon? Very common here. Lol

Blog Entries

Hold on. Getting naked and howling at the moon is more likely to work in your favor. Depending on the company.

Banned or Suspended

Hold on. Getting naked and howling at the moon is more likely to work in your favor. Depending on the company.
    You're the expert. smokin a doobie and listening to the Doobies. Drinking a Henry's and listening to some Hendricks. Life is gooood.

Works in your favor for people much younger than you and me.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast