See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: About ace side count

Banned or Suspended

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Furthermore

While an accurate Ace Side Count radically improves your Betting Correlation;
    it also improves your Playing Efficiency for quite a few hands, including insurance
    and (mostly) doubles and splits, where you are investing extra money.
    My
    favorite plays are splitting 9's against dealer 7 and Ace (with surplus Aces).
    Think about it.

Thank You Gentlemen! It is bit frustrating that my bankroll is not growing. Just Stagnating or going down...I do not mean to be harsh or mean (not whining either) but I have the feeling that the KO seems a bit overglorified when it comes down to winning blackjack system...I need something more powerful than that.

And thank You Mr.Zen for showing up.

My problem is that i mostly play around Europe. ENHC. I played a few times in the States in the past few years. I played in Colorado and also Vegas.
    Last edited by ferenc11; 05-23-2017 at 07:14 AM.

Banned or Suspended

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ferenc11 View Post
    "KO seems overglorified ... winning blackjack system...I need something more powerful.
    You are 100% correct. KO is a recreational count. IF you want to step up your
    game have me mentor you with Hi-Opt II, the most powerful (practical) BJ system.

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    Wild swings come from the deck(s) composition.
    Yikes! this is one of the silliest things that you have ever posted.
    BJ is inherently volatile. Enormous variance lurks everywhere.

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster_Flash View Post
    Yikes! this is one of the silliest things that you have ever posted.
    BJ is inherently volatile. Enormous variance lurks everywhere.

It certainly would in a shoe. But in pitch game you can cover up and lean against the ropes. You want the deck composition in your favor. Not just the count.

Zee plays the role of being ignorant but sometimes shows he is not. Sometimes I wonder if you're playing?

Sports metaphors are much easier to understand if you've ever picked up anything heavier than a pencil.

Ok. Dip shit I will spell it out for you. If the count is negative you slow down the game and use body language the prompts the dealer to shuffle and get you out of a negative deck. You accelerate your game when the count is positive. Quite often, quickly getting your chips in two circles will avoid a max bet being shuffled away.

So in a postive count you are more inclined to throw punches. In a negative count you cover, bob, and weave or anything to get to the next deck. Im surprised a savvy PRO for all these years din't already know this move. GEEZEEOUS.
    Last edited by moses; 02-24-2018 at 07:05 PM.

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    It certainly would in a shoe. But in pitch game you can cover up and lean against the ropes.
    You want the deck composition in your favor. Not just the count
    I believe that most of the readers (and posters) of this forum would appreciate if you did
    away with your endless sports metaphors.

RE: Your reference to "composition" We (all) know that there is something to be said for
    the non-random distribution of cards that leads to Surplus or Deficit "middle cards." BUT
    it would be good for you to understand that that has little to nothing to do with variance.

Blog Entries

It is inherent in the game.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Blog Entries

Variance is an inherent characteristic of BJ. Counting dramatically increases that variance. The boxing analogy is simply voodoo thinking.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Variance is an inherent characteristic of BJ. Counting dramatically increases that variance. The boxing analogy is simply voodoo thinking.
    Norm, what im saying is you cant let it effect your game. Just because one deck is bad doesnt mean the next deck is going be the same. A player spends well over half the game getting hit. You've GOT to be able to take those hits in order to see when to deliver your best shots.

If i start thinking bad variance is following me? Man, im done before I start.

If the count is negative you slow down the game and use body language the prompts the dealer to shuffle and get you out of a negative deck. You accelerate your game when the count is positive. Quite often, quickly getting your chips in two circles will avoid a max bet being shuffled away.

So in a postive count you are more inclined to throw punches. In a negative count you cover, bob, and weave or anything to get to the next deck.

This my good friend and highly respected mentor is how you reduce variance.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Sever the corpus callosum.
    Rose are red. Violets are Blue. I'm a schizo...and so am I.
    Last edited by moses; 02-24-2018 at 07:18 PM.

Play only strong games and don't fret about the variance.

About ace side count

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    Play only strong games and don't fret about the variance.
    There
    Last edited by pilotzone; 08-01-2017 at 12:31 AM.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast