See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Another taking a hail mary shot on a small bankroll thread, please weigh in

Banned or Suspended

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    You can make more money being an AP. 2 years ago I took $800 to experiment with a new opportunity. It is over $40K now playing part time. I still have the rest of my original $12K BR that the $800 came out of. I feel better with the roller coaster ride of my investments' value having me in control.
    Yeah cause everyone with 800 to start off is going to be that successful.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenKinG View Post
    Yeah cause everyone with 800 to start off is going to be that successful.
    People lose a boatload on stock investments as well. How accurate are the reports you researched? Do you have any way of determining that?

Banned or Suspended

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    People lose a boatload on stock investments as well. How accurate are the reports you researched? Do you have any way of determining that?
    150% ROI, that's my report . If you're nice ill tell you the next stock poised to explode in the next couple of years. And not to brag or anything, but I'm doing this with penny stocks as a first time investor, dont first time investors fail? Let alone playing penny stocks? Let alone HOLDING a penny stock? Who holds a penny stock lol. Can you imagine how much easier it would be once I get to mid and large cap stocks?

I really hate to sound like a smart ass, but when people start challenging me in something they have not researched or don't know well enough and start questioning my intelligence it seems, the facts will be thrown back heavily.

Everyone knows penny stocks are risky, but they also have extremely high reward and instead of complimenting on what I've done with such little experience, I get attacked LOL. society problem i guess

The only person who listened to me was my uncle and becuase he listened to me he has made more money then most people on this site make in their careers playing blackjack or even yearly. He loaded up and has been rewarded handsomely. While everyone called me an idiot and I don't know what im doing, including my parents and friends. I'm the idiot guys LOL.
    Last edited by ZenKinG; 05-26-2014 at 08:29 PM.

Zen.

You have given no factual info to back up your claims. Nor answered any questions I have posed. Until you respond with some facts. You are just running off at the mouth as usual.
    "I think, therfore I can't play blackjack."
    Arnold Snyder, Blackbelt in Blackjack pg. 229 (2005)

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Solo player View Post
    Zen.

You have given no factual info to back up your claims. Nor answered any questions I have posed. Until you respond with some facts. You are just running off at the mouth as usual.
    I'm the idiot man, you're right.

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    150% ROI, that's my report . If you're nice ill tell you the next stock poised to explode in the next couple of years. And not to brag or anything, but I'm doing this with penny stocks as a first time investor, dont first time investors fail? Let alone playing penny stocks? Let alone HOLDING a penny stock? Who holds a penny stock lol. Can you imagine how much easier it would be once I get to mid and large cap stocks?

I really hate to sound like a smart ass, but when people start challenging me in something they have not researched or don't know well enough and start questioning my intelligence it seems, the facts will be thrown back heavily.

Everyone knows penny stocks are risky, but they also have extremely high reward and instead of complimenting on what I've done with such little experience, I get attacked LOL. society problem i guess

The only person who listened to me was my uncle and becuase he listened to me he has made more money then most people on this site make in their careers playing blackjack or even yearly. He loaded up and has been rewarded handsomely. While everyone called me an idiot and I don't know what im doing, including my parents and friends. I'm the idiot guys LOL.
    Yo dawg, should I learn halves?

I'm the idiot man, you're right.
    Thank You!
    "I think, therfore I can't play blackjack."
    Arnold Snyder, Blackbelt in Blackjack pg. 229 (2005)

Ok let me get this straight, a thread seeking advice on a method proven to work for decades with some risk has been hijacked and suggested that I put not only the 10k bankroll, but my entire liquid cashflow (living expenses included) into something that's worked for seven months with some risk. I just want to make sure my options are clear.

Apologies to OP.
    i think I contributed to the hijacking.
    Good luck to you.

Man I should get paid for my postings, I'm all over the place educating people.
    I usually dont waste time reading your posts, but this particular line was priceless.
    By far your finest moment.

Quote Originally Posted by mcallister3200 View Post
    Ok let me get this straight, a thread seeking advice on a method proven to work for decades with some risk has been hijacked and suggested that I put not only the 10k bankroll, but my entire liquid cashflow (living expenses included) into something that's worked for seven months with some risk. I just want to make sure my options are clear.
    Yes, that's exactly right, haha.

I turn my head at any advice suggesting penny stocks, that's a very fast way to go for broke with an extremely high risk/reward option. I'd much rather play blackjack and take 30-40% of annual profits of play, and invest them into solid volume stocks with average/above average quarterly dividends and reinvest the quarterlies, but that's just me. I've seen a 312% return (Initial investment + dividend reinvestment alone) over 13 years and haven't touched a penny stock at all. /shrug.

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Exoter175 View Post
    Yes, that's exactly right, haha.

I turn my head at any advice suggesting penny stocks, that's a very fast way to go for broke with an extremely high risk/reward option. I'd much rather play blackjack and take 30-40% of annual profits of play, and invest them into solid volume stocks with average/above average quarterly dividends and reinvest the quarterlies, but that's just me. I've seen a 312% return (Initial investment + dividend reinvestment alone) over 13 years and haven't touched a penny stock at all. /shrug.
    Not your average penny stock, but what do you know, you haven't done an ounce of DD on the company, cause if you did you wouldn't say that, and that goes for the OP as well who seems to agree with you thinking this is a bad decision. You guyd just go by the same old stereotype regarding penny stocks. Not all of them are pump and dumps, there's hidden gems that grow out to be life changers. Youll regret it just like everyone else did and will.

And I hate to keep saying this because it makes me look like I'm promoting this stock hard, which I honestly don't care to do, there's already enough buyers and institutions that will move this price up alone, just thought I'd give some advice to the OP to expand his horizons outside of blackjack and look for other opportunities instead of just blackjack with 18k. Won't talk about this stock anymore. Good luck kids
    Last edited by ZenKinG; 05-27-2014 at 06:38 AM.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast