See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Subscription fee

Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Correction: I have never seen such a large volume of bots viewing the general blackjack forum.
    In this one visit today, you have made 12 posts. Most of them snide and/or pointless. When you post, the spiders jump on the post. The Chinese web service (Baidu) is particularly inefficient using many spiders. Frankly, they are the only ones interested in your posts and the posts are diluting the quality of the forum. Again, post something about Blackjack, or go away. We heard you the first ten times. You don't like the fee. You won't be allowed to pay it anyhow until and unless your posts show some semblance of usefulness. You are just boring people. If you really feel a need to keep yammering away after everyone has stopped listening, run for Congress.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    In this one visit today, you have made 12 posts. Most of them snide and/or pointless. When you post, the spiders jump on the post. The Chinese web service (Baidu) is particularly inefficient using many spiders. Frankly, they are the only ones interested in your posts and the posts are diluting the quality of the forum. Again, post something about Blackjack, or go away. We heard you the first ten times. You don't like the fee. You won't be allowed to pay it anyhow until and unless your posts show some semblance of usefulness. You are just boring people. If you really feel a need to keep yammering away after everyone has stopped listening, run for Congress.
    Quit talking to me, please. I am here about blackjack, not to talk about robot spiders.

7 out of 7 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Democratic vote to ban Rainmaker?

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartpart View Post
    Democratic vote to ban Rainmaker?
    Uh yeah I would be down if you met three conditions: 1) I select an agreeable non-admin to tally the votes; 2) votes are anonymous; 3) all admin's cannot vote. Not democratic if it's done a different way, so not much point in asking. Not much point in asking anyway, because the place has degenerated in functionality and quality to the point where the only thing to talk about is the fee, me, or leaving. So I do not see staying much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    lol Would you please answer my blackjack question from yesterday?
    I cannot read it, Moses. They closed all the forums. You did not PM it to me either. You will have to re-post it.

Blog Entries

That's absolutely absurd. Why on Earth would we move a post from a free forum to a subscriber forum? I think this is your second or third suggestion that we will take some sort of nefarious actions based upon nothing. Seriously Rainmaker, this change is being made because of people like you who take up too much of our time trying to stir up trouble.
    Please kick him (Rain....) out ASAP, from this forum.

Norm, perhaps you could offer a trial subscription with the purchase of QFIT products?

Good idea.

Great idea you know if they buy the software they are serious about the game.

...You are just boring people. If you really feel a need to keep yammering away after everyone has stopped listening, run for Congress.
    Hey! No politics!
    "One of these days in your travels, you are going to come across a guy with a nice brand new deck of cards, and this guy is going to offer to bet you that he can make the Jack of Spades jump out of the deck and squirt cider in your ear. But, son, do not take this bet, for if you do, as sure as you are standing there, you are going to end up with an ear full of cider."

I'm curious. What generates more? The forum generating sales of the software or the software more members?
    Beware the fury of a patient man.

Blog Entries

The forum may have reduced software sales. Vastly more traffic goes from the QFIT site to here than vice-versa.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

That's how I found it too. But I purchased the software after joining the site.
    Beware the fury of a patient man.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast