Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
But then, as I have maintained for some time, this profession has its side effects and the smart ones move on to write books, join other professions or manage forums. Others linger on, waiting to pounce on a poster.
You are the one that seems to have the issue with your constant trolling. Just because BJ wrecked you don't project what you see in yourself on others. Projection is a totally normal thing that everyone does but why don't you realize you are seeing the world as a reflection of yourself rather than act like everyone else is as bad as you. I can always tell someone with light fingers by the way they talk. They say things like I can't believe people are so trusting around here and leave their belongings exposed for theft. He sees the world as a reflection of himself and that is everyone else has thoughts of stealing that they have to suppress. The ones not worrying about that see the world as trustworthy because they are trustworthy. Their comment would be I can't believe someone took my stuff. Your comments reveal how you see yourself. It is not an accurate description of others.