Thread: CVCX Betting Ramp with 2 hands

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

CVCX Betting Ramp with 2 hands

I'm doing something wrong. My assumption was that the CVCX betting ramp optimizes for SCORE (based on some internet research). However, when I run a sim for 2 hands at TC 3+, the bet ramp looked really off. I'm not forcing any betting (as far as I can tell) besides setting RoR to 10% and 1-6 spread. Rules are H17 DAS Sr RSA 4.5/6 if that helps.

My problem is that simply by changing the TC 2 bet from 1x24 to 1x8, the score jumps from 30.73 to 32.74! No small difference. Can anyone help determine what I'm doing wrong when I am simming? I gain a little extra EV but decrease SCORE.

Sim image attached.

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

In fact, just by manually messing around with betting (all within the spread limits) I can get a SCORE of 33.70. Probably could do better with more trial and error. Pretty sure I'm doing something wrong (not the software) obviously.

Blog Entries

At the top, click Export then the second export button, create an export file and email to [email protected].
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Will do. Thanks Norm.