See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Training Blackjack Players for Free

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I failed to mention to the OP.

Neon signs may be effective in drumming up business. A professional writer would trim the length of your novella, without compromising effectiveness.

"Have you tried the FBM ASC - for feel good play"

Short, to the point and effective - notice the slogan "for feel good play"

It simply flows after the main message. Put a hole in your pocket and try it out for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    I failed to mention to the OP.

Edited to add another sgphort to the point advertising example

Neon signs may be effective in drumming up business. A professional writer would trim the length of your novella, without compromising effectiveness.

"Have you tried the FBM ASC - for feel good play"

Short, to the point and effective - notice the slogan "for feel good play"

It simply flows after the main message. Put a hole in your pocket and try it out for yourself.
    Also

Limited time offer - Freightman Power Golf Tees - the perfect accompaniment for the advanced user of FBM ASC. Professionally installed on the drivers side of your automobile, the power golf tees protect your greatest asset.

Hold your balls up while you drive. Get Freightman's Power Golf Tees.
    (Not available to users of Hi Opt 2. Your balls may not properly align)

Notice the message is again short and to the point.

Anyone notice "how can you not" that Freightman, and Moses are into some deep drugs or something?

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Anyone notice "how can you not" that Freightman, and Moses are into some deep drugs or something?
    Sorry, don't do drugs. Considering the medical marijuana for back pain, though haven't tried it yet.
    2 points
    -the instantaneous comeback with a fast thought that turns innocent comments into valid storylines - clearly evident. I do like to write, and yes Don, I'll get a typist. The million dollar comeback.

-ADD. Turned it into a gift. In my heyday, could easily handle a dozen things at once, which made me very effective. I did require someone to clean up my paperwork though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    At FU, are balls provided for those of us who do not have any?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Coming soon - inflatable balls.

Sorry, don't do drugs. Considering the medical marijuana for back pain, though haven't tried it yet.
    2 points
    -the instantaneous comeback with a fast thought that turns innocent comments into valid storylines - clearly evident. I do like to write, and yes Don, I'll get a typist. The million dollar comeback.

-ADD. Turned it into a gift. In my heyday, could easily handle a dozen things at once, which made me very effective. I did require someone to clean up my paperwork though.
    Bosox, have to confess - wife gets mad at me for some of this stuff.

They are definitely on some "performance enchancements"

Have you ever counted cards?... have you ever counted cards in vegas on Oxycontin????

I love it!

Bosox are you a New Englander? Go Patriots

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    Is enrollment large enough to support a basketball team? I'd sorta like to get back into coaching. If so, Drunk is my #1 recruit. Sharky #2. Maybe we could form a league and play other forum websites?

Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah
    Bubbles Bubbles
    wooo La Laaaa

Uzen Uzen. He's our man
    If he can do it. Anyone can.

Bosox, Bosox experienced and clued.
    Listen to him and you won't get screwed!
    I'd cut Uzen. Other than that, we will be the scourge if Tapatalk.

But Uzen is the best at practicing, ever

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroCool View Post
    But Uzen is the best at practicing, ever

For the same reason he has no children - dribbles before he shoots.

2 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Oh my God.

I thought the OP was interesting. Then I waded through three pages of locker room jokes.

Freight, I love you, but the ball jokes are tired. Moses, I swear you look for an opportunity to make some sports analogy, even if it doesn't fit. And Bubbles, we all know you're a woman, mentioning it every. single. thread....

I haven't been posting much, or reading much here lately. This is why. Not just the ball jokes, but the incessant posts of people who just have to say something, but really have nothing to say.

Quote Originally Posted by RCJH View Post
    Oh my God.

I thought the OP was interesting. Then I waded through three pages of locker room jokes.

Freight, I love you, but the ball jokes are tired. Moses, I swear you look for an opportunity to make some sports analogy, even if it doesn't fit. And Bubbles, we all know you're a woman, mentioning it every. single. thread....

I haven't been posting much, or reading much here lately. This is why. Not just the ball jokes, but the incessant posts of people who just have to say something, but really have nothing to say.
    I like you as well.

I thought the OP was a gigantic overlength self serving billboard, that needed a bit of humour to lighten things up.
    We did accomplish some new material for future campaigns.

I will desist, unless of course, provocation finds its way to me. Slow day otherwise.

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I thought the OP was a gigantic overlength self serving billboard, that needed a bit of humour to lighten things up.
    Then why not say THAT?

FWIW, I know the OP, and am certain that wasn't the point. I also know he'd respect honest criticism.

I just seems like the vast majority of threads get derailed this way.

Someone (let's call him the OP) posts a topic.

You say something about your balls.

Moses and Bubbles cannot resist, and the next several posts are drivel. Occasionally soomeone else will jump in and respond to the OP, or make their own locker room comment, but generally the minute you make a ball comment the thread is dead.

So I was appealing to YOU, since you're the de facto leader of this threesome, to stop.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast