See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: T count simulation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by APGuru View Post
    Oh really, I play 75% shoe games? Go find that quote of when I said that. If you guys can't counter anything I say
    I like how you just leave out how many deck you're playing against and just say 75%. 75% in what?
    Ustonzen never said he plays 75% pen shoe games. So either you put words in his mouth to create a straw man (a tactic of someone that can't argue the issue with facts). Or you play 75% pen shoe games. I gave you the benefit of doubt that you could actually argue your point with facts rather than making some emotionally driven false argument. Thank you for correcting me on that point.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    Ustonzen never said he plays 75% pen shoe games. So either you put words in his mouth to create a straw man (a tactic of someone that can't argue the issue with facts). Or you play 75% pen shoe games. I gave you the benefit of doubt that you could actually argue your point with facts rather than making some emotionally driven false argument. Thank you for correcting me on that point.
    Now I'm really done replying to you. i NEVER said he plays 75% games. Please go re-read what I said. You have serious reading comprehension issues or maybe you're just trolling me at this point. You take words out of context and quote it and make it seem I was redirecting something to someone when I wasn't. You're pathetic.

Now I'm really done replying to you. i NEVER said he plays 75% games. Please go re-read what I said. You have serious reading comprehension issues or maybe you're just trolling me at this point. You take words out of context and quote it and make it seem I was redirecting something to someone when I wasn't. You're pathetic.
    A statement that what the worst or poor games offered are relevant to your play implies that they will be played. If they are not played then it is the same as if they didn't exist. If you don't understand you being the first one to bring them up as if anyone would feel compelled to play them implies you are referencing your own play, then you aren't communicating well. If you don't understand what implies means look it up in a dictionary. If you didn't mean to imply such a thing why bring otherwise irrelevant information up in the first place.

Is that wager about APGuru actually being ZK still open Freighter? I could use an easy sawbuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    Is that wager about APGuru actually being ZK still open Freighter? I could use an easy sawbuck.
    Not anymore. Would have lost. I’ll buy a beer though. Good Canadian beer like Alexander Keith’s.

why do u bother with the hopeless. I have no inclination to inflict self pain.