See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Questions for Don

Banned or Suspended

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Im just saying calm "down." Stand "up" for what you believe in and who you are. It's the mile run not the 40 yard dash.

Quote Originally Posted by bjarg View Post
    Are you sure?
    Your +6000 posts in almost 4 years say otherwise.
    Go look at the posting dates, I frequently make long hiatuses from this forum. Only reason I came back was to search a member's posts who got in contact with me, which required me to log in.

Also, 1300 is a far cry off.

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by bjarg View Post
    Are you sure?
    Your +6000 posts in almost 4 years say otherwise.
    Good point bjarg. But it's the only sight i read. Like you, i don't always agree with others. I just never got banned for it. There isn't really a whole lot to say in public. So this is my source for knowledge and entertainment. Of course, if i was trying to balance 10 swim suit models that might be different.

I keep thinking you will teach me that blink thing where beamers, blackjacks and blonde bombshells just naturally appear.

Here's an idea triple 7. Let's start a forum where nobody post. We just get mad or banned and not post. O wait, that's already being done.
    Last edited by moses; 05-31-2017 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exoter175 View Post

What I find hilarious, though, is that you're saying I need to get this back in focus, when I've been stating that for quite a few pages now.
    You sound like having a breakdown and keep shouting same thing over and over again. We already know what you stand for after reading your first two or three posts. Remind me of KJ before he had a similar breakdown and passed the point of no return.

Refocus is a good advice. Go watching a movie tonight. Tomorrow will be a new day.

Quote Originally Posted by BJGenius007 View Post
    You sound like having a breakdown and keep shouting same thing over and over again. We already know what you stand for after reading your first two or three posts. Remind me of KJ before he had a similar breakdown and passed the point of no return.

Refocus is a good advice. Go watching a movie tonight. Tomorrow will be a new day.
    Regurgitating my own advice to Norm doesn't help the situation. I'm literally having a conversation on discord with 9 other counters as we speak, and am as far away from a breakdown as one could possibly be.

If you're tired of me repeating myself, perhaps you need to take it up with Norm who kept sidetracking the point.

Blog Entries

Conversation on Discord. That's hilarious. Don't you know that Discord channel was set up by MM's group? Seriously, people need to have some concept of what is going on before making strong statements of "fact".

It is clear from the previous ban at WoV and his exact same nonsense here, that this member just likes to argue, attack forum moderators, and make enemies -- and is only good at making enemies, not friends. This is obviously disruptive and I'm closing the thread as not a single member is supporting him, despite the 100 yard leash I gave him.

Now, the real problem is his odd claims about 3:1, which Don, I and all other responding members have said is incorrect. Now, obviously Don and I have absolutely no concept of probabilities, math, or understanding of blackjack (this sarcastic statement will likely be copied to innumerable posts elsewhere), so a new thread can be started to examine this claim. I am not banning or even suspending Ex. But, I suggest that he stop attacking members here as it is disruptive to valuable discussion.
    Last edited by Norm; 05-31-2017 at 05:38 PM.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

0 out of 5 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    That's horseshit.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213