Quote Originally Posted by Philippe B View Post
It's the advantage of CVCX over CVData.
In one sim you can compute almost all rules, many pen, with 1 or more players, many spread, many bankroll ....

For instance:
ScreenShot192.jpg
Thank you for the sim data Philippe, but I'm an old timer and barely puter savvy, so I don't know from simulations at all...But I do know what I know, and have been doing this thing since the mid 60's....There is no one here on this site that believes me when I say it's possible to grind out two top bets per hour with a 1 to 2 spread. I assume they believe this due to their simulations saying as much. The 1st book I ever read back when it 1st came out in the 60's, was thorpe, and I cut my teeth on his 36/16, which was a real mind-blower because it was so tough - for me at least - to do. My next book was Canfield's "Blackjack Your Way to Riches", which changed everything for me, and by all accounts is supposedly now totally outdated, which I strongly disagree. But it was from that book that I learned, and realized to be true, that it is in fact possible to grind out two top bets per hour with a 1 to 2 spread using his "Expert Strategy". And to do so without those wild crazy BR swings one gets from those huge spreads I read about here. I also spent many years on the inside of the gaming world, having dealt craps, roulette and bj. Also walked the floor and sat box on many a crap game. All of which gives me grift sense as to what is going on in those joints while I am playing.....Anyway, I digress.....