Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster_Flash View Post
RE: TARZAN COUNT.

I, ZenMaster_Flash, do hereby depose and swear that the posted
statements by Tarzan RE: frequency of winning sessions, etc.
are T R U E. I have known him personally and have travelled with,
(and played with), him for many years.

RE: Three

The same statement as above holds true. However he and the
reader are rarely referencing the same game.

RE: ME

No mystery here. I use Hi-Opt II with Side-Counted Aces (and 7's
in a DD game) I have done very well for decades.

I estimate my BC at .99 my P.E. at .71 and my I.C. at .98
Not what I asked for at all. Anecdotal "evidence" at best. What you just said to me is essentially, "I don't know." Why not simply say that?

I will accept that the side count approach works well in 1D games, is less effective in 2D games, and is a hinderance in shoe games @ 6 or 8 deck games with 75% pen or less. Because I did not design any of these custom counts, I have no idea what they are worth. I just know their efficacy diminishes with more decks and worse penetration. That's why I ask the question, "What are they worth in various types of games?"

I question why a person capable of designing a complex multiparameter counting system cannot do the math to determine the % advantage of their system. Or why they have not made enough money to hire a talented programmer to sim their count and determine SCORE. The Scientific Method demands peer review, and we have not seen hard numbers that show how good these systems are or aren't. So far all I have not gotten quantification, just qualification.

Still waiting...