See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Moo Camp!

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post

Moo has a helpful posts rating of 88%. Yours is 49%. One of the lowest here.

Where can you see people's helpful post ratings? Sorry I am jumping in on this "debate" with an off topic question.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tjr5259 View Post
    Where can you see people's helpful post ratings? Sorry I am jumping in on this "debate" with an off topic question.
    -About me
    There is no glory in practice, but without practice there is no glory . -Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by tjr5259 View Post

Thanks
    I want to know my helpful post ratings as well as my credit score ratings, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Suspended for four days.
    That was uncalled for.
    All bjarg did was question Moo's authority to sell a seminar.
    How is that an attack?

And do you really think ratings on an internet forum mean anything?
    Maybe you should get off your computer and into the real word from time to time Norm.
    The person you are talking to is probably one of the most succesful blackjack players in the world, runs a team that last year made 7 figures and is in my opinion the best shuffle tracker in the world.
    So if you ask me I think he has SOME authority to determine whether something is a scam or not and is definitely a voice that should be heard.
    But instead you decide to ban him?
    Because he questions a friend of yours?
    That's one hell of a community you got going on here.

By the way, if somebody told me about a "super duper secret" AP move with an edge of over 100% and when I got there I got fed something related to bonus chasing or some crap like that I know I would get very upset.

Blog Entries

1. I have never met moo. Your statement that the reason I suspended bjarg because he questioned “a friend” is absurd.

2. The Helpful Answers ratings here actually turned out more useful and accurate than I would have guessed. Yes, I respect the opinions of our members.

3. Your speculation about bonus-chasing is just that - speculation.

4. No, bjarg did not simply question Moo's authority to sell a seminar. He made multiple personal attacks, including attacks on moo's mental makeup. I did not suspend him until he went way over the line after two warnings. By then, everyone already knew his opinion. An opinion that appears not to be based on any personal knowledge of the camp. Obviously I did not suspend him "because he questions a friend", or I would have done so much earlier.

Look, I have work to do. I don't have time to deal with people that make repeated personal attacks.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Blog Entries

I'm sure this is a coincidence -- but two of the three IPs used by nasha have also been used by bjarg.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

What I don't get is why people are so worked up about the camp. I mean really... if you don't think it has value for you then don't attend. It is that simple. If you think it is worth the "consulting" fee that is being charged then sign up and go. Really even my reply to this is not needed... contact moo if you want to attend otherwise .... people probably should refrain from posting here unless they have legit questions and such.

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I fail to see how saying that somebody is not qualified to give a seminar is a personal attack.
    You dont need to have any personal knowledge of the camp, you just need to have knowledge of the person that's running it, and Im positive he has plenty of that.

Blog Entries

Then don't go.

Quote Originally Posted by mushin View Post
    What I don't get is why people are so worked up about the camp. I mean really... if you don't think it has value for you then don't attend. It is that simple. If you think it is worth the "consulting" fee that is being charged then sign up and go. Really even my reply to this is not needed... contact moo if you want to attend otherwise .... people probably should refrain from posting here unless they have legit questions and such.
    Lets say you are a golf player and you taught me to play golf.
    6 months later Im kinda good and I can go out on a course and play with my friends.
    All of a sudden you see me offering everybody in our golf community to assist to a golf camp where Im going to teach how to play like a pro.
    And Im charging money for it.
    Dont you think it would be benefitial to that community that you told everybody: "hey, this guy learned to play golf 6 months ago, he is no position to teach anybody how to play like a pro, maybe you should think twice about paying for this, etc"?

That's what I think is going on here.
    I dont think nobody is getting "worked up".
    And in the end is going to be exactly like you said: those who want to assist will and those who dont wont.
    Last edited by nasha; 04-13-2015 at 08:50 AM.

Blog Entries

More speculation. You have no such knowledge of the situation and that is nothing like what bjarg posted. Moo has been here over three years and has made 1,726 posts. Before that, he was at Ken's site for more years and made thousands of posts there on many expert AP areas.

If anyone has any questions or legitimate comments, for or agin, start a new thread.

Thread closed.
    Last edited by Norm; 04-13-2015 at 09:00 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345