See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Subscription fee

Blog Entries

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    That's absolutely absurd. Why on Earth would we move a post from a free forum to a subscriber forum? I think this is your second or third suggestion that we will take some sort of nefarious actions based upon nothing. Seriously Rainmaker, this change is being made because of people like you who take up too much of our time trying to stir up trouble.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtb239 View Post
    Hope all is well. Prayers sent.
    I also hope all goes okay for you Tthree!

Thanks everyone. Things didn't go to tragic yesterday so maybe we are out of the woods. A loved one was having a very risky operation and I just found out that the risk factor was underestimated due to the situation being more dangerous than anticipated. The operation went without incident so things are looking good. Post op they said the loved one would have been dead within 3 months without the operation. Usually tragedy occurs on the operating table.

Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    Thanks everyone. Things didn't go to tragic yesterday so maybe we are out of the woods. A loved one was having a very risky operation and I just found out that the risk factor was underestimated due to the situation being more dangerous than anticipated. The operation went without incident so things are looking good. Post op they said the loved one would have been dead within 3 months without the operation. Usually tragedy occurs on the operating table.
    Thank God everything went well. BJ and setbacks in life are a lot of pressure for us. Take a break my friend. My bests, Rudy.

I'm only getting the Paypal option. Do I have to sign up for Paypal?
    "I think, therfore I can't play blackjack."
    Arnold Snyder, Blackbelt in Blackjack pg. 229 (2005)

Blog Entries

It's a poor screen, which I can't control. If you choose the recurring option, you must have a PayPal account as I am paying PayPal to manage them. You can quickly open one. If not, you still have to click on Order by PayPal. Then click on No Paypal? Pay by credit card.
    Last edited by Norm; 10-17-2013 at 09:37 AM.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Anything special we need to do after paying? Log out and log in again or clear cache or anything necessary due to forum changes?

BTW my PayPal account isn't using the same info (email etc) as data for username here... how can I be sure you know I've paid?

-DBJT

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DBJT View Post
    Anything special we need to do after paying? Log out and log in again or clear cache or anything necessary due to forum changes?
    Shouldn't be any need.

Quote Originally Posted by DBJT View Post
    BTW my PayPal account isn't using the same info (email etc) as data for username here... how can I be sure you know I've paid?
    The site communicates directly with PayPal. It's all automated. I don't do anything. I believe you should see there is an active subscription if you go back to the subscription page.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I believe you should see there is an active subscription if you go back to the subscription page.
    OK I checked it, I did the yearly-deal today, and and now appears at the top:

-----
    Subscribers

Start Date: 10-17-2013
    Expiry Date: 10-17-2014
    -----

...so, seems like yah, PayPal figured it out automatic. So far so good...

-DBJT

That's absolutely absurd. Why on Earth would we move a post from a free forum to a subscriber forum? I think this is your second or third suggestion that we will take some sort of nefarious actions based upon nothing. Seriously Rainmaker, this change is being made because of people like you who take up too much of our time trying to stir up trouble.
    Where did I say a free post would be moved to a subscriber forum instead of busted? That WOULD be absurd.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 10-17-2013 at 03:18 PM.

Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by 21gunsalute View Post
    Amen!
    No religious posts please.

No, but I accept latinum.
    I'll do better. Payment in Laudanum.

Tthree, good news to hear as a lot can go wrong in the OR... but then a lot can go just right.

Rainmaker, you're used to having the last word, eh?
    “One man’s remorse is another man’s reminiscence.” Ogden Nash

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast