Thread: Card counting robot

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by kcgrade095 View Post
    So I'm an engineering student, and I thought it would be cool to make a card counting robot. Itll keep track of running and true count. Just deal the cards and it'll calculate it for you. I know theres already software for this but I thought it'd be interesting to make my own physical card counter. Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    You put in so much effort just for fun and self satisfaction ? The robot will not able to create profit but the computer bots is totally different story...

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by James989 View Post
    You put in so much effort just for fun and self satisfaction ? The robot will not able to create profit but the computer bots is totally different story...
    Dude, this is a self project. Yes this is for fun and self satisfaction.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk