See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Adding AA78mTc side count to High Low

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by bjanalyst View Post
    Simulations show that for back counting (which is how you should be playing the shoe game anyhow) that my system does outperform the HO2 w ASC.

• Was the optimal entry point used for each?
    • Was Kelly betting calculated and used for the specific sims?
    • Was the RoR set the same for each?
    • Was the hands/hour actually played taken into account as this would be different for the two sims?
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    • Was the hands/hour actually played taken into account as this would be different for the two sims?
    These are questions you need to ask Gronbog. I gave Gronbog the values of k1 and k2 and my judgmental RA indices and he entered them into his sim program. To me his sim program is a black box. But whatever Gronbog did, he did the same for my system and the HO2 with ASC so they were both simulated under the same conditions which makes for a valid comparison. Sorry I could not answer your questions more thoroughly. You need to ask Gronbog for specifics when he gets back from vacation.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bjanalyst View Post
    But whatever Gronbog did, he did the same for my system and the HO2 with ASC so they were both simulated under the same conditions which makes for a valid comparison.
    Actually, no it doesn't. That's why I asked the question. It very likely was a valid comparison. But, these questions must be asked.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Actually, no it doesn't. That's why I asked the question. It very likely was a valid comparison. But, these questions must be asked.
    You are right. I am guessing. I should not speak at all for what Gronbog did. You need to ask Gronbog exactly what he did when he gets back from vacation.

The Sims all conformed to the requirements for SCORE as outlined in BJA3 chapters 9 and 10. So the answers to the first three questions are "yes". The answer to the fourth question is 100 rounds per hour as required by SCORE.