Thank you. I have the two books you mentioned as well as CVCX. I cannot use CVCX because I have a custom betting strategy. Thus, I use CVData. When I do a sim on CVData for my two hand strategy, the results are per seat and not combined to account for two hands. I want to know what data do I input in the simple ROR calculator in CVdata to account for two hands. See below:

Facts: SD of 54 units per 100 hands and a win rate per 100 hands of 2.5 units when I play one hand per my playing strategy
Bankroll: 2500 units

--------------------
The simple ROR calculator only requires three points of data which are below. Would what I input into the simple ROR CVdata tool for two hands being played with the exact same bet spread and BS deviations be any one of the two examples below?

Std. Dev. per 100 hands: 54 units
Win rate per 100 hands: 2.5 units
Risk of Ruin = 1.37% - this seems very low in my opinion for two hands being played the exact same way at the same table with the facts above. Therefore, I cannot simply enter only the Std. Dev. and Win Rate for 1 hand when I am trying to evaluate two hands.
OR
Double the Std. Dev and double the win Rate due to playing two hands the exact same way. I am not playing two hands at 75% of my normal bet.

Std. Dev. per 100 hands: (54*2)=108 units
Win rate per 100 hands: (2.5 *2)=5 units
Risk of Ruin = 11.71% - this seems much more reasonable but there may be more than just doubling the SD and win rate.

I know I am really drilling down on this simple question but I appreciate all the help!