I think Norm has been infinitely patient with this thread -- much more than I ever would have been on Don's Domain. But bjanalyst has shown himself to be an immature child, with the obsession of having to have the last word and repeating, ad nauseam, claims that absolutely no one is interested in anymore. This thread needs to end. It engenders a great deal more heat than light, and is leading nowhere.

Bjanalyst is of the ilk that believes if you pound someone over the head repeatedly enough times, he/she will ultimately have to come around to his way of thinking. It's the sign of a lack of intelligence and a deficiency in the ability to debate skillfully.

Finally, as far as the personal insults hurled my way and Norm's go, the refinery summed that up best: "What an arrogant prick you are. Don and Norm have forgotten more about BJ than you'll ever understand." And, that is undoubtedly true.

This thread has been given more latitude than just about any other one I've ever seen here. It's time to move on.

Don