See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

View Poll Results: Preference - physical book or Kindle?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • physical book

10 58.82%
  • kindle

7 41.18%

Thread: Books vs Kindle?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by bejammin075 View Post
    Clearly.

Books are where people put their best ideas in long form, where they carefully think about what they say. Books are the things people read to become experts who can answer inane questions on internet forums. You are "barring yourself" by choosing to be functionally illiterate.
    The first blackjack book I read was “The World’s Best Blackjack Book” but I felt I was tricked. At that time, I applied my skills in Hi-OPT to six and eight deck shoe games but lost big money. Time is changing, games are changing too. No blackjack book can catch up with the pace of the game changing.
    Last edited by aceside; 12-15-2021 at 06:07 AM.