Quote Originally Posted by Romes View Post
There are 3 podcasts, two of which my teammate Bruce and I talk about random stories/etc.
I listened to your podcast yesterday, loved it, especially the El-Cortez story. We have a similar approach. I am 100 miles from my local store, I play with a card there. I try to hone my skills there and not get too greedy. I try to endear myself to all that work there so they will enjoy having me at their table and at their pit. I am sure some of those dealers know what I am doing and have made friends with many of them. I figure if I am not too greedy and pleasant to have around, they will let me keep practicing there. I tip a little and defend the dealers when other players give them a hard time. I also drink sometimes while playing. I told my wife I have practiced while drinking so I am capable of playing while drinking. I also use the drinking to make some bet moves not look too planned. I let them think the drinking made me decide to make a run at them. I try to make it fun for both them and me.