See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: I saw recent Vegas EITS photos

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by RatherNotGiveMyRealName View Post
    This was a great post, well done!

Do you have any advice on ratholing green chips consistently with technology like this out there? I’ve already practiced palming techniques but I’m going to need to know a lot more than that to rathole freely.
    lets not assume that every table is being monitored all the time. High limit tables and possibly big bettors may randomly be observed. If someone is already aroused suspicion, then maybe monitoring is closer.

I also think ratholing too many chips, Green and above, will arouse suspicion. Once, I had rathole some $300 in Green chips, then colored up for some $400 dollars. I was walking to the cage when I saw someone at the cage I then someone on a phone in the cage peering at the line outside the cage, then nodding. I kept the Green chips, just cashed the $400 I had colored up for. As I turned to leave, the same person picked up the phone and the guy at the pit picked up his and they both hung up. It’s not uncommon for them to check at the cage to see what chips you present to the cage. If you rathole, color the rathole chips at another time.

If they catch you once, then they are going to monitor you the next time, might catch you counting.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    lets not assume that every table is being monitored all the time. High limit tables and possibly big bettors may randomly be observed. If someone is already aroused suspicion, then maybe monitoring is closer.

I also think ratholing too many chips, Green and above, will arouse suspicion. Once, I had rathole some $300 in Green chips, then colored up for some $400 dollars. I was walking to the cage when I saw someone at the cage I then someone on a phone in the cage peering at the line outside the cage, then nodding. I kept the Green chips, just cashed the $400 I had colored up for. As I turned to leave, the same person picked up the phone and the guy at the pit picked up his and they both hung up. It’s not uncommon for them to check at the cage to see what chips you present to the cage. If you rathole, color the rathole chips at another time.

If they catch you once, then they are going to monitor you the next time, might catch you counting.
    That's true. If I get caught, it's over. I am almost forced to rathole at my local place as I'll be going there more often now and I don't want to be identified as a long-term winner. If I do rathole, do you think it would be better to rathole a few green chips or many red chips?