Quote Originally Posted by Ryemo View Post
Zee, it doesn’t always have to be a lonely profession. I’ve met a ton of AP’s from the community and I’ve become close friends with a lot of them.

On the same token, I also don’t advertise my whereabouts and I typically don’t meet with people unless they have an extensive posting history on the forums and/or someone I know can vouch for that person.

Networking has been extremely beneficial for me in this line of work.
It’s hard for me to imagine a positive friendship development with anyone here. In person, we could be a very different persona than can be concluded from the forum. One does not know color, race, religion, political views of anyone posting here. Having said that, there are a few folks here that might be interesting to meet.

I have had a few AP’s that really did not approach me for friendship. They figured out I was counting and mentioned it. Remember a lady AP who told me that I had gotten lucky, sent me a message that I had put a max bet out at a TC -5, confused it. Tunica, I think. Another time, I placed a side bet and an AP came up behind me and said “you do know the count has to be a positive 7 to have plus EV (or something to that effect) in Colorado. Another played at my table in wLas Vegas, mentioned coming across me on this forum, never saw him again.

Yeah, I would actually like to meet some guys here but have no idea how. I recently messaged someone banned here, a good old friend of Norm (NOT), for help getting on another forum but he was mad at me, sayinggZi took Norm’s side and basically to f$&k off.