See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just finished reading entire forum - here's what I've learned

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    You forgot: never put your real name in a post.
    I ain't 'fraid of no ghost

There are many things I'm not. Undercapped IS on the list!
    Last edited by Jabberwocky; 09-18-2017 at 02:37 AM.

pretty accurate but everyone on this forum gets the part about third base being better than first base wrong IMO.

Blog Entries

Like everything else, it depends.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Unless you're tthree and zenmaster in which case you're in Depends..

Blog Entries

Please. Grow old and see what it's like. Been mostly absent here since last Monday due to medical problems of a friend.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

1 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I've been getting older by the day

I'd prefer crapping in my own disposable pants to my having no friends, no family, getting divorced whirlwind of joy that is my current situation

How the fuck do you think I read tens of thousands of posts in two weeks

Astronauts wear depends

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Please. Grow old and see what it's like. Been mostly absent here since last Monday due to medical problems of a friend.
    That post was the result of hundreds of hours of research - I was hoping your reaction would include a healthier dose of tittilation.

Truly sorry to hear about your friend

Blog Entries

Been a long week. Hope all goes well with you.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    It's been poor play on my part combined with a run of negative variance - I can see the world more clearly now due to the massive influx of information from this forum and as soon as I'm done feeling sorry for myself I'll be back on an upswing

Living your life better is like playing with a higher level count - it's hardest in the beginning but if you stick with it you find that it's worth it - even if that's only in the pride you feel from overcoming the inertia of the general entropy of life

Life, not just blackjack, is a proposition measured in the narrowest of margins and those who let complacency reduce their edge by even a few points often find themselves in the dust of those who don't

The people here have provided not only the informational base from which to launch an offensive against the entropy of the universe but the motivation, however distant and ethereal, to be welcomed into a communtiy where you are not only accepted but understood

Just finished reading entire forum - here's what I've learned

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    What exactly do you mean, 'and see what it's like.' Are you more fatigued? Wearier?

The tao passage rings true, goes something like.

Do not expect results, and you will not grow old.

Have you expected, in life?

Sorry about your friend. I'm young and many of my friends are dead too. It's odd to attend funerals of people you shared laughs and tears with, before they even reach 20, 25, 30. This is life.

Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    So much for believing the tao.
    As above
    So below

I wish your friend a speedy recovery, Norm.

Ustonzen, Sorry to hear about your situation. I'll be your friend if you'd like ^.^ I like friends. Divorces suck. I hope things are amicable and you can get it in the past soon.

I enjoyed your post . Do we really harp on having a larger BR that much, or was that just hitting close to home?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast