See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Adding AA78mTc side count to High Low

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Gronbog View Post
    I can run the KO sims. The problem is that I will be away for about three weeks beginning Feb 17 and I don't know if I have time to do it before I go. However, send me the details of the system, in the same manner as the HiLo details were presented and I'll see what I can do.
    Thank you VERY, VERY much! I will send you an email with details and if you have any questions just let me know. I just have to judgmentally decide the RA indices for doubles and splits using CC and AACpTCp to decided if I will increase the EV index by 1, 2 or 3 true count points.

If you do not have time before you leave no problem. There is a lot to do with sim for the KO system with the first task to set up a base KO sims with just the KO count. I will explain all of this in my email to you. The users on this site will just have to wait. I really appreciate your help.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by bjanalyst View Post
    Thank you VERY, VERY much! I will send you an email with details and if you have any questions just let me know. I just have to judgmentally decide the RA indices for doubles and splits using CC and AACpTCp to decided if I will increase the EV index by 1, 2 or 3 true count points.

If you do not have time before you leave no problem. There is a lot to do with sim for the KO system with the first task to set up a base KO sims with just the KO count. I will explain all of this in my email to you. The users on this site will just have to wait. I really appreciate your help.
    I asked that once the simulation results is posted and your system doesn't outperform Hi-OPT II ASC than I request that you "rest in peace" with your claim that you systems beat Hi-OPT II ASC.

Quote Originally Posted by seriousplayer View Post
    I asked that once the simulation results is posted and your system doesn't outperform Hi-OPT II ASC than I request that you "rest in peace" with your claim that you systems beat Hi-OPT II ASC.
    Absolutely. If sims show that the KO with AA89mTc and 5m7c underperforms the HO2 with ASC then yes, I have nothing further to say. The sims have the final say.

I feel fairly confident that KO with AA89mTc and 5m7c will beat HO2 with ASC for the no LS game.

I just wish that LS was being simed as then I could say with almost 100% confidence that the KO with AA89mTc and 5m7c would crush the HO2 with ASC as the LS BC difference between the systems increases even further giving the KO system even more of a betting advantage and also the KO system beats that HO2 system in EVERY SINGLE LATE SURREDNER decision.

I feel fairly confident that KO with AA89mTc and 5m7c will beat HO2 with ASC for the no LS game.
    It is like you haven't learned anything from all of Gronbog's work and the experts here.
    I just wish that LS was being simed as then I could say with almost 100% confidence that the KO with AA89mTc and 5m7c would crush the HO2 with ASC as the LS BC difference between the systems increases even further giving the KO system even more of a betting advantage and also the KO system beats that HO2 system in EVERY SINGLE LATE SURREDNER decision.
    Sigh. What makes you think Gronbog can't sim surrender? Of course he can and has been for many years. It won't make a difference. People use Hiopt2/ASC for its power. You keep handicapping that by making it use fewer indices. But it still beats your system and will continue to beat it. The gain from side counting will be proportional to the strength of the playing decisions of the count you are using as a main count. Hiopt2 PE is .67 without even adjusting plays for the ace side count info, while KO PE is .55. Now these are efficiencies not a correlations so they are quantitative comparisons. Hiopt2 starts absolutely about 22% stronger for the plays used to determine PE than KO. Do you honestly believe your tweaks will come close to cutting into the given advantage that Hiopt2 has to start with? If so you have to start learning from this ridiculous thread you have kept alive for far too long instead of trying to hold onto your delusions.

[QUOTE=Three;265057
    Sigh. What makes you think Gronbog can't sim surrender? .[/QUOTE]

I never, ever said Gronbog could not simulate LS.

Look, we have already imposed on Gronbog so much that I feel asking him to do anything else would be stretching it.

So I will not start imposing on him to do LS also. If he wants to do it later if the no LS sims show positive results then he can do that but I am not going to ask him.

We need to be thanking him for everything that he has done so far and for being so grateful to help us all out.