Thread: $gme

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    There is a 100% certainty that there will be both SEC and FINRA action eventually taken. There might even be a congressional investigation. This kind of activity borders on criminal conspiracy, and there are going to be regulatory reforms and repercussions.

Don
    Action against who Don? Legitimately curious who you think might get prosecuted here.

It has been an insane week and a half following this stock. I bought puts on Gamestop back when it spiked to $40 a share. I was amazingly wrong on how high the stock could go, but nevertheless my puts are down only 20% and that is with GME over $300! Amazing. The market is essentially guaranteeing the stock will go down in the next few weeks, a position which I also agree with.

I didn't spend too much shorting the stock, so for the most part, I am sitting back and enjoying the show.

Quote Originally Posted by SplitEm View Post
    Action against who Don? Legitimately curious who you think might get prosecuted here.

It has been an insane week and a half following this stock. I bought puts on Gamestop back when it spiked to $40 a share. I was amazingly wrong on how high the stock could go, but nevertheless my puts are down only 20% and that is with GME over $300! Amazing. The market is essentially guaranteeing the stock will go down in the next few weeks, a position which I also agree with.

I didn't spend too much shorting the stock, so for the most part, I am sitting back and enjoying the show.
    Hope your puts print!

How far OTM are you and when do your contracts expire?

Quote Originally Posted by SplitEm View Post
    Stay tuned. Keep following the news. This is more than a bunch of pimpled teenagers banding together on social media.

Don