See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: one2six Shuffle Master machine for sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    stOrmOr wrote:

"
    Happy to share my playing strategy to any prospective purchasers. These machines are beatable."

In response to my first post:

It was implied that there is some kind of flaw either built into those type of machines or a possible altering, or presetting that is exploitable. Making the mixing process of the cards not truly random. Either way if the players who play those machines are not getting a truly random shuffle and it turns out that the manufacturer was at fault even not knowing makes the game crooked and liable.
    You're such a nudnick. Have you not ever bothered to read ExCAA or even Discount Gaming about how these machines can be exploited? That's just the tip of the iceberg. A manufacturing or algorithmic flaw isn't in any way at odds with what Norm and others have said in the past. Should I repeat that for you?

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Asking if I am intentionally dense coming from an idiot asshole who smokes two packs a day, yah right.
    Why do you have to pick on us 2 pack a day smokers? That's pretty close to doxxing me, be careful.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by refinery View Post
    That's pretty close to doxxing me, be careful.

That post in question has been deleted. Just for the record though it was you yourself that previously posted that information at an earlier date.
    Last edited by BoSox; 09-20-2019 at 02:20 PM.