See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: CSM Blackjack house edge 0.3%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by smallcapgrowth View Post
    Just go play Vancouver if u want that shitty of s game. Personally I think your ur doing something else with a csm and using this as a cover to try to get people to tell you where games are and what kind of csm they use according to your post history. If ur ok that kind of strategy why not just go to Vancouver and play double deck games. They counter measure very quick for real money ( as of 2015). But they will always deal you 25-32 cards then shuffle. They basically quarter deck u. Seems like that is way better game. They also have almost no shoe games in that city and it’s h17 das Ls for the csm which is higher house edge then ur looking for. I think most maxes are 500 some are 1000 and I think one or two are still 2500 cad. I want 10 percent, ur welcome. I bet ur one of bjtraveller shady alasis or a relation to the kids who won 400k at ocean sun then got it stolen and returned , same dude who was an idiot and played majestic star in a wheelchair and got arrested for holecarding lol.
    Hi, Thanks for your answer, I don't do holecarding at all and I'm not that guy^^ Anyway yes I got an interest on CSM, and for witch one it is, because the buffer size is different from one brand to an other. Thanks for your post!

Quote Originally Posted by bjkid View Post
    Hi, Thanks for your answer, I don't do holecarding at all and I'm not that guy^^ Anyway yes I got an interest on CSM, and for witch one it is, because the buffer size is different from one brand to an other. Thanks for your post!

How you so sure about the exact buffer size ? you bought the machine ?

Quote Originally Posted by James989 View Post
    How you so sure about the exact buffer size ? you bought the machine ?
    I know the one2six got average 12-13 cards in the buffer. I don't know the other brand