See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Question ...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    This topic and thread are what I consider a very worthwhile discussion. I would like to touch on both sides "pro and con" on some of what Freightman has said up to this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    As everyone knows, I play all. Further, I usually play heads up with a no hole card game. This translates into that most important factor, hands per hour. If I leave a shoe because of a shitty count, then that shoe is dead until someone else shows up – clearly unacceptable to both myself and the house.

The math may be the math, but it is not necessarily the most practical.
    As far as backcounting goes, I’m not prepared to backcount the full lower limit tables. Further, if high limit only has 1 table open, and your heads up, either play all or play nothing. When I do share a table, I wong out where practical.
    Obviously, under those two above situations, he either plays all or goes home as his hand is being forced either-or. Most of us have faced those type of situations before.

I don’t know about you, but I would be delighted to play 1 negative shoe for 1 positive shoe. In fact, if you want to make that 2 negative for 1 positive, I’ll take that ratio too.

No magic formula here freighter with superlative index play baloney bullshit which can only help so much in a shoe game. By the way, all of that inconsistent play by the index of true count and timing is being noticed upstairs. You are accomplishing victory with your SPREAD period. I realize because of the game table situations there is little else to do. One problem though in playing all hands heads up is the very large percentages of waiting bets "your own minimum bet" that you are making which is giving plenty of information to the eye upstairs especially if you are the only person in the pit playing.
    Last edited by BoSox; 07-12-2019 at 07:15 AM.