1. He didn't provide an explanation of his system. He was selling nothing. It harmed no one. Particularly since so many folks stated that his numbers were wrong. Had the posts gone unanswered, that would be a different story. We learn through errors.

2. No, his numerous posts were not a good thing; and as I said, I begged him to reduce his posting. I did this many times. Indeed, I have made many efforts to reduce the number of useless posts on the board, of which you are the prime contributor today.

3. For the third time, he broke no rules. None. Zero. There are very few rules here. No personal attacks, no religion, no politics are the main rules and have been since day one.

BoSox, you continue to make posts in this thread with claims that are simply wrong. By your rules, I should ban you. But, being wrong is not against the rules. You have made several personal attacks against T which are against the rules. (You have also made them against me -- but that is not against the rules.) T has not posted in six months; and yet you are disrupting this thread to go on and on about him. It's boring and pointless.