Quote Originally Posted by Goatlife View Post
Thank all you guys for getting my back. It means a lot. Who care how much I won or how much I lost. This is an ego thing and not really all that important. I don’t talk about blackjack and talk disgusting stuff cause old school people know my knowledge, and I really have zero interest making anyone else better. This shit is hard and harder to find games and yes even the poor pen shoe games have heat at places that used to be heatless.
Think I’ll add one more to emphasize the stupidity of the author of post 23.

I was headed to a city which was part of my general rotation. Scouting reports of a new guy in town, including cell phone photographs, had been provided to me by my contacts. They included rather large buyins (I would specify the amount, except that in itself would help identify) and a somewhat laid back style.

I entered the hi limit room of a particular store, noted the rather large phallic stack of purples, accompanied by an additional pile of collapsed purples, from which various bets were proffered. The yellows were neatly stacked. I immediately knew who it was, and ironically, he immediately knew who I was (from scouting reports provided to him, I would assume).

Both of us were playing heads up - me being the supposed local, he being the casual tourist, as we engaged in casual conversation across the pit from each other. It’s not often you see that dollar value of chips on the table - the rather logical inference being very significant.