I think they will just start dealing them face out. There are so many 6:5 games in Reno area and fuck boomtown is all single deck so is rail city and western village. I don’t think converting to all shoes would go over well at all. I highly doubt that would work in Reno. Fuck the best game I found in Reno was a 6:5 single deck fame 200 max dealt to 5 cards ( only for me cause I tipped like 75 percent of my free play and I would get 1000 dollars a day. They cut the comp rate after me cause I think I got like 10000 in cash comps on a 200 max game. The fame was rsa , hit on split aces, double on split aces , das , double any time. You could raise the min to 25 and go 25 to 3x200. I think I won 40k plus 10k in comes ( tokes dealers 7500). I think I got like 200 hours there. I’m pretty sure they changed the game after me. The game was rule of 6 but they would deal to me till they ran out of cards. It never happened but they where constantly shuffling at like 3 cards left. It was getting so rediculous that they would start dropping the deck for me if it went negative in the begging. Before people say 6:5 single deck sucks. Put In those rules and those pen and see if you don’t get a ridiculous score and like a 300-400 hour win rate for 3x200.