See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Sharky's NFL play-o-the-weak 2017

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousplayer View Post
    You saying they are the "biggest" cheater but you can't prove it.
    I just did prove it in a way nobody can dispute.
    After reading all the threads it is clear like Frank Galvin said you just don't like the Patriots that is all.
    I don't like cheaters and I don't like QBs getting more credit than they should. Since the Patriots have been proven in this thread by the sources I quote, and I could have quoted dozens more of the sources that are respected most in the sports world that say the same thing, to be the biggest cheats in NFL football and almost every other sports endeavor I don't like them. Brady is given more credit than he is due. It isn't his fault that those that don't understand Brady's stats are because of his his supporting cast on offense compares to other QBs supporting cast so they give him too much credit. But I don't like that he is over-rated even if he is one of the better QBs to play football. One of the things that make a great QB is playing in a way that makes the most of the other pieces on offense. Not every QB will do that even though they no doubt can. Brady has done that and the skill set required is not that high for a QB. He has specialized in quick short to middle passes. Mostly short passes. This is a very effective ball control offense if done correctly. Brady has done it correctly his whole career. But the skill set to do so is not that high of a level of skill. His receivers usually get a lot of yards after the catch. That shows a degree of proficiency at an easier QB skill. Unfortunately for the Patriots in the SB Brady had receivers open by 15 yards or more deep but he couldn't throw the ball far enough. The receivers had to stop and wait for the ball. Instead of a sure TD the defenders closed that 15+ yards before the stopped recover caught the ball. If Foles were under center for the Patriots and Brady was under center for the Eagles, Foles would have hit those deep receivers in stride for easy TDs and the Patriots would have won the SB. That was 14 points off the scoreboard for the Patriots. The Eagles won by 8 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    I just did prove it in a way nobody can dispute.
    You didn't prove squad! All you proved was that you don't like the Patriots and you even said it.

You didn't prove squad!
    I didn't prove it. All the sports sites that investigated cheating across all sports did. They all came up with the same answer. The only NFL team to make the all time worst cheats list across all sports on any and all of their lists is the Patriots. To repeat for the slow learners, the Patriots are the only NFL team to make any of their lists and they made all of their lists. Are you implying that all the greatest sports sites just didn't consider any other NFL team. If so doesn't that in itself prove my point? If not doesn't that prove my point? So they proved my point either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    I didn't prove it. All the sports sites that investigated cheating across all sports did. They all came up with the same answer. The only NFL team to make the all time worst cheats list across all sports on any and all of their lists is the Patriots. To repeat for the slow learners, the Patriots are the only NFL team to make any of their lists and they made all of their lists. Are you implying that all the greatest sports sites just didn't consider any other NFL team. If so doesn't that in itself prove my point? If not doesn't that prove my point? So they proved my point either way.
    Taylor Swift once said, "The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate."

Taylor Swift.jpg
    Last edited by seriousplayer; 02-16-2018 at 07:59 AM.