Hello Don's Domain members!

You may have noticed some changes being made to the DD section of our website, and also may have received a renewal notice that you weren't expecting or didn't pay for. DD will continue to exist as a direct-line access to The Great and Powerful Don Schlesinger and many other blackjack luminaries, but it will no longer be a paid subscription site. Access will be granted to Blackjack Attack purchasers as usual, so that they have easy access to Don to discuss anything in the book on a "one-on-one" basis, with input from the many others who helped make BJA (in all its incarnations) an "essential book for gamblers." [Cigar Aficionado, December 2004].

For those of you who paid for access to the site within the last year or so, you now have access to the site in perpetuity, along with the members-only 10% DD discount on all non-sale items in our catalog. We have also extended comps to many of Don's blackjack friends and members of what we lovingly refer to as the "RGE family." All of you will have access to the site for just as long as you wish, and here we can discuss subjects too sensitive for an open board or just simply in a more intimate setting. Of course, we still reserve the right to remove you should you not play nice with others (see Don's Dictums for more on this).

We have done away with all but the main DD boards: Our Main Forum for casual conversation and discussion about The Greatest Blackjack Book Ever Published (Blackjack Attack, sillies!), Theory & Math, and Software & Simulations. You'll see more updates to the site soon, mainly in the reorganization of DD information. We will also be updating the AdvantagePlayer.com site overall, with the biggest change being a brand-new online catalog and shopping center. That goes live next week, and we're pretty excited about the new look and design.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to post here or to e-mail me directly. Thanks much, and Happy New Year!

Bettie et al.

PS - If, for some reason, you don't enjoy discount prices and direct access to several of the greatest minds in blackjack, then feel free to email me and I will remove you as a user. Thanks!