Thread: Hollywood: I never saw this before

Hollywood

Hollywood: I never saw this before

Hi Guys

I'm in the islands. And i'm seeing something I have never seen that may be familiar to the rest of you.

I was playing at a table last night that is fully computorized. When I dealer comes on, he or she must log in.

Every card is documented.

I was asking as many questions as posible, but trying to be discreate is not easy.

I was told that as we are playing, as the game exists in front of us, a person is watching the same thing in another room on screen.

And I believe it is keeping a running count.

Is anyone familiar with this?

If any of you can tell me anything about it, ill check back in later.

It's the best game on the island, one deck out out of 6.

Any help is appreciated.

Hollywood

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: I never saw this before

Sounds like MindPlay to me. Just go to the home screen for this site and click on the MindPlay description, replete with pictures and explanations.

Bottom line: This is an evil system that can be used to cheat, by counting the cards and having a signal to the dealer to shuffle, preferentially, whenever the count is good. It also knows what cards are about to come out of the shoe. Fun, huh?

Don

Hollywood

Hollywood: Re: I never saw this before

> Sounds like MindPlay to me. Just go to the
    > home screen for this site and click on the
    > MindPlay description, replete with pictures
    > and explanations.

> Bottom line: This is an evil system that can
    > be used to cheat, by counting the cards and
    > having a signal to the dealer to shuffle,
    > preferentially, whenever the count is good.
    > It also knows what cards are about to come
    > out of the shoe. Fun, huh?

> Don

Yes, you are correct. I went back and asked more questions like a tourist and that is exactly what it is. SCARY

And I was wondering why it was the only good cut on the island.

Quite frankly as I will report when I come back, Aruba is NOT a good place for counters for alot of reasons.

But, thank you Don

Hollywood