Thread: Don Schlesinger: Away until Sunday

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Away until Sunday

I'll be leaving early tomorrow morning on a business trip and will return on Sunday. So, hold down the fort, guys, and I'll catch you in a few days!

Don

Zenfighter

Zenfighter: Re: Unspecified Sunday?

Not when you have plenty of work in front of you?.. So, starting up today, we will have full hitting 17 -12 revised EoR?s tables on the Theory Page. The work will be finished in a couple of days, max. The idea is to form a solo thread with the 12 tables. Wait until the thread ends before posting anything below. Otherwise the whole thing would look a little bit mixed-up.

Hard, soft doubling and splitting EoR?s will appear gradually in the next coming months, until finishing the work.

Sincerely

Z

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Unspecified Sunday?

I'm baaaaack! And I'm greatly looking forward to your work. We will be proud to house it here, at Don's Domain.

Don