Thread: Dewayne: cvdata question

Dewayne

Dewayne: cvdata question

I ran a sim set at 100 hands per hour that said player 1 had an hourly win rate of $ 16.96 . So far not so good, but when I loaded this info into the ror calculator, it said 8.0339 units won per 100 hands(hour). What I don't understand is the help screen says that I should divide $ 16.96 by the unit size of $ 5.00 which would be 3.392 units. Is there an error here or am I missing something?

sim info : player 1 switches to 2 hands at +1 tc and wongs out at -1 tc with no re-entering shoe until shuffle.

player 2 plays basic strategy.

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: Re: cvdata question

There are lots if ways to look at how to handle hands/hour when Wonging. Next version I'm going to add some options. Try clicking on the "Hands Played" option before clicking on Load. These changes the calculatoin.

Dewayne

Dewayne: Re: cvdata question

> There are lots if ways to look at how to handle
    > hands/hour when Wonging. Next version I'm going to add
    > some options. Try clicking on the "Hands
    > Played" option before clicking on Load. These
    > changes the calculatoin.

I figured it out about 5 minutes after I posted the question that the "Hands Played" box only changes the calculation as the info is loaded, I expected it to change the info already showing on the screen without having to hit load again.

Thanks

Dewayne