Thread: Sun Runner: Cookies

Sun Runner

Sun Runner: Cookies

Help.

I logged in this AM and all is well.
    I log in this PM and all is gone.

No "welcome back" message or "new message count" displayed. Also seesm to have happened with my BJ21 log on.

Is this info saved in a cookie on my system? If so, I do not recall deleting anything in the last several hours except some Outlook stuff.

If not a cookie failure -what?

Thanks.

Sun Runner

Sun Runner: Re: Cookies

Now ..

"Computing for Counters" recognizes me, but the other messages boards (here) do not.

Do I have to post a message at each spot to regain timely recognition?

Thanks again.

Sun Runner

Sun Runner: Forget about it

Well ..

.. four hours later I log back in and ALL is back up and running as it should be -here and at BJ21.

The only thing that transpired between then and now is four hours of work using EXCEL. That's it.

Amazing.

I know it has to be Bill Gates fault.
    It couldn't be fine.

Geeez.