Thread: Shark: How to link to an old post?

Shark

Shark: How to link to an old post?

when surfing this site, I don't see the full URL in the address bar ( only the home page URL is displayed). Therefore, I can't link to a former post by copy and paste.What do I do wrong? Thanks,Shark

Wildcard

Wildcard: Re: How to link to an old post?

> when surfing this site, I don't see the full
    > URL in the address bar ( only the home page
    > URL is displayed). Therefore, I can't link
    > to a former post by copy and paste.What do I
    > do wrong? Thanks,Shark

When you locate the post you want, right click in any "white space". Then select "properties" at the bottom. The popup menu on the left of your screen should provide all you need.

Parker

Parker: Alternatively . . .

> when surfing this site, I don't see the full
    > URL in the address bar ( only the home page
    > URL is displayed). Therefore, I can't link
    > to a former post by copy and paste.What do I
    > do wrong? Thanks,Shark

Find the post to which you wish to link on the index page. Right-click on the post, and select "Open link in new window" from the drop-down menu. The post will now be displayed with the exact address in the address bar, which you may cut & paste as you wish.