Yup, 0.03%. -0.22% becomes -0.19%, etc.

Dog Hand said:

You want a composition-dependent strategy (CDS) to tell you how to play all three hands? So if the first hand requires four cards, and the second consumes three, you want to memorize every possible combination of how these first seven cards impact the correct play for the third hand?

You don't seem to understand the limitations of CDS: CDS applies to only one hand, so it ignores any set of player's cards that totals more than 21.

I believe that your best bet is simply to use card counting, which approximates the impact of all cards seen on the play of your hand. Thus, if the dealer is showing a 3, your first two hands are K-K and Q-Q, and your third hand is 7-5, card counting will tell you to hit this hand.

OK, example: there are three hands on the table:

1) 9/6

2) 3/7

3) 5/5

Dealer is 10 up.

9/6 would be a hit - however, the two 5s and the 3 would affect this play to make it a stand.

Let's say that, moving to hand 2, I pull a 6 on my 3/7. CDS would say to hit this 16 - it's one of the exceptions to general stand on three card 16. However, again, those addition 5s most likely make this now a stand.

With me? I'm looking to be able to input ALL the available values, click "go" and generate the correct play; here, I would input h1: 9/6; h2: 3/7; h3: 5/5 - plus a 10 for the dealer. As each hand receives more cards, those cards are also input to generate the next play, and so on.

Is there not counting software that can achieve this? One could do a manual count with one of the single deck optimised strategies, but this would be terribly time consuming, and unnecessary if it can be achieved with software.