Thread: giuseppe: RPC Indices

giuseppe

giuseppe: RPC Indices

Anyone know where I can get the indices for I18 and Fab 4 for RPC, a link of somewhere its already been posted, I wouldn't want someone to type them all up.. its just that my copy of BJ as a Businness is ROUGH, old, and lots of pages are missing/damaged. Its been in the family since the 70s it was originally my grandfathers.. I probably need to goto a bookstore.
    Thanks

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: RPC Indices

> Anyone know where I can get the indices for
    > I18 and Fab 4 for RPC, a link of somewhere
    > its already been posted, I wouldn't want
    > someone to type them all up.

Do you have BJRM 2002? It has a full set for all numbers of decks.

Don

giuseppe

giuseppe: Re: RPC Indices

Not yet, I will very soon though. Im getting a new computer any day now, so Im waiting to purchase it then, CV as well, and possibly SBA.

giuseppe

giuseppe: Re: RPC Indices

Can you please tell me the indices for insurance, 15 v 10, 16 v 10, multideck, Thanks in advance.

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: RPC Indices

> Can you please tell me the indices for
    > insurance, 15 v 10, 16 v 10, multideck,
    > Thanks in advance.

+3, +4, 0.

Don